Danny Boyle and Rosario Dawson Allegedly Break Up
British director Danny Boyle and American actress Rosario Dawson reportedly ended their romantic relationship recently. A source close to Boyle told U.K.'s Telegraph, "It's all over. It's very sad, but they always were an unlikely couple, in many ways." Boyle, however, has not said anything about the breaking up rumor.
Boyle cast Dawson, who is 23 years younger than him, as Elizabeth in his latest movie "Trance" in 2011. Rumor about Boyle and Dawson's relationship, however, only surfaced in August 2012. The director confessed in an interview on Saturday, March 9 that his love story with Dawson started after finishing "Trance" last year. However, Boyle refused to talk further about his relationship with the "Men in Black II" actress.
Previously, in August 2012, Dawson said that she did not want to move to London because she focused on two jobs in two countries. "I'm back and forth splitting my time between England and LA," said Dawson. She further explained, "Right now, I'm focusing on the American election. I go to a lot of conventions, as I have a voting organization I set up called Voto Latino, which is eight years old now, and so that is my main priority at the moment."
The actress' father, Greg Dawson, once said that he was "concerned" on Boyle's age, but he claimed that his daughter's happiness was more important. "Some of Rosario's other boyfriends have been older, but not by more than 20 years. All I care about is that Rosa has a smile on her face," said the father.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement