Danny Boyle and Rosario Dawson Allegedly Break Up
British director Danny Boyle and American actress Rosario Dawson reportedly ended their romantic relationship recently. A source close to Boyle told U.K.'s Telegraph, "It's all over. It's very sad, but they always were an unlikely couple, in many ways." Boyle, however, has not said anything about the breaking up rumor.
Boyle cast Dawson, who is 23 years younger than him, as Elizabeth in his latest movie "Trance" in 2011. Rumor about Boyle and Dawson's relationship, however, only surfaced in August 2012. The director confessed in an interview on Saturday, March 9 that his love story with Dawson started after finishing "Trance" last year. However, Boyle refused to talk further about his relationship with the "Men in Black II" actress.
Previously, in August 2012, Dawson said that she did not want to move to London because she focused on two jobs in two countries. "I'm back and forth splitting my time between England and LA," said Dawson. She further explained, "Right now, I'm focusing on the American election. I go to a lot of conventions, as I have a voting organization I set up called Voto Latino, which is eight years old now, and so that is my main priority at the moment."
The actress' father, Greg Dawson, once said that he was "concerned" on Boyle's age, but he claimed that his daughter's happiness was more important. "Some of Rosario's other boyfriends have been older, but not by more than 20 years. All I care about is that Rosa has a smile on her face," said the father.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle