'Glee' 4.16 Preview: Will and Finn's Duel
The tension is high all over McKinley High in the next episode of "Glee". Will and Finn are feuding and, for the first time in glee club history, the students give the teachers an assignment to solve the problem between them.
The two will perform songs by feuding artists, doing a mashup of NSYNC's "Bye Bye Bye" and Backstreet Boys' "I Want It That Way". The sing-off, however, can't contain their emotion as Will is featured in a preview wrestling Finn to the ground.
Meanwhile, Sue unleashes a threat against Blaine, and Unique clashes with Ryder. Elsewhere in New York, Santana becomes increasingly suspicious of Brody's side job and snoops around his apartment to uncover it.
Aptly titled "Feud", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, March 14 at 9/8c on FOX. Following their 500th musical number in episode 15, the cast will perform "Closer", "How to Be a Heartbreaker" and "Cold Hearted", as well as mashups "The Bitch Is Back / Dress You Up" and "I Still Believe / Super Bass".
More Glee News
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right