'Glee' 4.16 Preview: Will and Finn's Duel
The tension is high all over McKinley High in the next episode of "Glee". Will and Finn are feuding and, for the first time in glee club history, the students give the teachers an assignment to solve the problem between them.
The two will perform songs by feuding artists, doing a mashup of NSYNC's "Bye Bye Bye" and Backstreet Boys' "I Want It That Way". The sing-off, however, can't contain their emotion as Will is featured in a preview wrestling Finn to the ground.
Meanwhile, Sue unleashes a threat against Blaine, and Unique clashes with Ryder. Elsewhere in New York, Santana becomes increasingly suspicious of Brody's side job and snoops around his apartment to uncover it.
Aptly titled "Feud", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, March 14 at 9/8c on FOX. Following their 500th musical number in episode 15, the cast will perform "Closer", "How to Be a Heartbreaker" and "Cold Hearted", as well as mashups "The Bitch Is Back / Dress You Up" and "I Still Believe / Super Bass".
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo