'Glee' 4.16 Preview: Will and Finn's Duel
The tension is high all over McKinley High in the next episode of "Glee". Will and Finn are feuding and, for the first time in glee club history, the students give the teachers an assignment to solve the problem between them.
The two will perform songs by feuding artists, doing a mashup of NSYNC's "Bye Bye Bye" and Backstreet Boys' "I Want It That Way". The sing-off, however, can't contain their emotion as Will is featured in a preview wrestling Finn to the ground.
Meanwhile, Sue unleashes a threat against Blaine, and Unique clashes with Ryder. Elsewhere in New York, Santana becomes increasingly suspicious of Brody's side job and snoops around his apartment to uncover it.
Aptly titled "Feud", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, March 14 at 9/8c on FOX. Following their 500th musical number in episode 15, the cast will perform "Closer", "How to Be a Heartbreaker" and "Cold Hearted", as well as mashups "The Bitch Is Back / Dress You Up" and "I Still Believe / Super Bass".
More Glee News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs