'Glee' 4.16 Preview: Will and Finn's Duel
The tension is high all over McKinley High in the next episode of "Glee". Will and Finn are feuding and, for the first time in glee club history, the students give the teachers an assignment to solve the problem between them.
The two will perform songs by feuding artists, doing a mashup of NSYNC's "Bye Bye Bye" and Backstreet Boys' "I Want It That Way". The sing-off, however, can't contain their emotion as Will is featured in a preview wrestling Finn to the ground.
Meanwhile, Sue unleashes a threat against Blaine, and Unique clashes with Ryder. Elsewhere in New York, Santana becomes increasingly suspicious of Brody's side job and snoops around his apartment to uncover it.
Aptly titled "Feud", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, March 14 at 9/8c on FOX. Following their 500th musical number in episode 15, the cast will perform "Closer", "How to Be a Heartbreaker" and "Cold Hearted", as well as mashups "The Bitch Is Back / Dress You Up" and "I Still Believe / Super Bass".
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family