'Glee' 4.16 Preview: Will and Finn's Duel
The tension is high all over McKinley High in the next episode of "Glee". Will and Finn are feuding and, for the first time in glee club history, the students give the teachers an assignment to solve the problem between them.
The two will perform songs by feuding artists, doing a mashup of NSYNC's "Bye Bye Bye" and Backstreet Boys' "I Want It That Way". The sing-off, however, can't contain their emotion as Will is featured in a preview wrestling Finn to the ground.
Meanwhile, Sue unleashes a threat against Blaine, and Unique clashes with Ryder. Elsewhere in New York, Santana becomes increasingly suspicious of Brody's side job and snoops around his apartment to uncover it.
Aptly titled "Feud", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, March 14 at 9/8c on FOX. Following their 500th musical number in episode 15, the cast will perform "Closer", "How to Be a Heartbreaker" and "Cold Hearted", as well as mashups "The Bitch Is Back / Dress You Up" and "I Still Believe / Super Bass".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences