'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Enters Rehab, Her Husband Gets Arrested
Jenelle Evans is seeking treatment for her drug addition, amidst her tremulous relationship with her husband Courtland Rogers. "Jenelle is in a rehabilitation treatment facility in North Carolina to address any addiction issues for drug use," her attorney, Dustin R. T. Sullivan, tells E! News.
While the "Teen Mom 2" star is in rehab, Courtland has been arrested. He was detained when police responded to an unrelated call in Hampstead, N.C. He was found having outstanding warrants when the cops ran identification on everyone who happened to be on the scene.
"They.got me...brunswick.coybty jail i am.on my way...write me ...sorry i got caught," he managed to tweet about it.
One of his warrants stems from a domestic-violence case where he allegedly "unlawfully and willfully did assault and strike Jenelle Rogers, a female person, by picking her up throwing her against the wall, bashing her head on the wall, punching in her head, back, stomach and legs." Another is for committing battery on a pregnant woman who's strongly believed to be Jenelle. She reportedly suffered a miscarriage later.
More Jenelle Evans News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video