'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Enters Rehab, Her Husband Gets Arrested
Jenelle Evans is seeking treatment for her drug addition, amidst her tremulous relationship with her husband Courtland Rogers. "Jenelle is in a rehabilitation treatment facility in North Carolina to address any addiction issues for drug use," her attorney, Dustin R. T. Sullivan, tells E! News.
While the "Teen Mom 2" star is in rehab, Courtland has been arrested. He was detained when police responded to an unrelated call in Hampstead, N.C. He was found having outstanding warrants when the cops ran identification on everyone who happened to be on the scene.
"They.got me...brunswick.coybty jail i am.on my way...write me ...sorry i got caught," he managed to tweet about it.
One of his warrants stems from a domestic-violence case where he allegedly "unlawfully and willfully did assault and strike Jenelle Rogers, a female person, by picking her up throwing her against the wall, bashing her head on the wall, punching in her head, back, stomach and legs." Another is for committing battery on a pregnant woman who's strongly believed to be Jenelle. She reportedly suffered a miscarriage later.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal