'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Enters Rehab, Her Husband Gets Arrested
Jenelle Evans is seeking treatment for her drug addition, amidst her tremulous relationship with her husband Courtland Rogers. "Jenelle is in a rehabilitation treatment facility in North Carolina to address any addiction issues for drug use," her attorney, Dustin R. T. Sullivan, tells E! News.
While the "Teen Mom 2" star is in rehab, Courtland has been arrested. He was detained when police responded to an unrelated call in Hampstead, N.C. He was found having outstanding warrants when the cops ran identification on everyone who happened to be on the scene.
"They.got me...brunswick.coybty jail i am.on my way...write me ...sorry i got caught," he managed to tweet about it.
One of his warrants stems from a domestic-violence case where he allegedly "unlawfully and willfully did assault and strike Jenelle Rogers, a female person, by picking her up throwing her against the wall, bashing her head on the wall, punching in her head, back, stomach and legs." Another is for committing battery on a pregnant woman who's strongly believed to be Jenelle. She reportedly suffered a miscarriage later.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia