'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Enters Rehab, Her Husband Gets Arrested
Jenelle Evans is seeking treatment for her drug addition, amidst her tremulous relationship with her husband Courtland Rogers. "Jenelle is in a rehabilitation treatment facility in North Carolina to address any addiction issues for drug use," her attorney, Dustin R. T. Sullivan, tells E! News.
While the "Teen Mom 2" star is in rehab, Courtland has been arrested. He was detained when police responded to an unrelated call in Hampstead, N.C. He was found having outstanding warrants when the cops ran identification on everyone who happened to be on the scene.
"They.got me...brunswick.coybty jail i am.on my way...write me ...sorry i got caught," he managed to tweet about it.
One of his warrants stems from a domestic-violence case where he allegedly "unlawfully and willfully did assault and strike Jenelle Rogers, a female person, by picking her up throwing her against the wall, bashing her head on the wall, punching in her head, back, stomach and legs." Another is for committing battery on a pregnant woman who's strongly believed to be Jenelle. She reportedly suffered a miscarriage later.
More Jenelle Evans News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding