'Revolution' Shares First One Minute of Midseason Premiere
NBC teases the upcoming return of "Revolution" by sharing the first minute of the midseason premiere. Before scenes from the show play, creator/executive producer Eric Kripke and executive producer J.J. Abrams are featured claiming that the second half of the first season will be "bigger, cooler and more intense."
The previewed footage sees Miles, Rachel, Charlie and Danny staring down helicopters operated by Monroe's loyal army. The group then runs into an abandoned building as they are attacked by the pilot who is firing bullets.
"Revolution" will return with the remainder in its first season starting March 25 at 10 P.M. on NBC after a four-month break. Kripke said that the show would answer some big questions, including why the power went out, soon.
"We find that [the cause of the blackout] out in episode 13 (airing April 8)," he promised, but added, "We deliver it, and [then] we ask a bunch more questions. And I think the mystery still continues, but it just keeps evolving and shifting."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified