'Revolution' Shares First One Minute of Midseason Premiere
NBC teases the upcoming return of "Revolution" by sharing the first minute of the midseason premiere. Before scenes from the show play, creator/executive producer Eric Kripke and executive producer J.J. Abrams are featured claiming that the second half of the first season will be "bigger, cooler and more intense."
The previewed footage sees Miles, Rachel, Charlie and Danny staring down helicopters operated by Monroe's loyal army. The group then runs into an abandoned building as they are attacked by the pilot who is firing bullets.
"Revolution" will return with the remainder in its first season starting March 25 at 10 P.M. on NBC after a four-month break. Kripke said that the show would answer some big questions, including why the power went out, soon.
"We find that [the cause of the blackout] out in episode 13 (airing April 8)," he promised, but added, "We deliver it, and [then] we ask a bunch more questions. And I think the mystery still continues, but it just keeps evolving and shifting."
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne