'Revolution' Shares First One Minute of Midseason Premiere
NBC teases the upcoming return of "Revolution" by sharing the first minute of the midseason premiere. Before scenes from the show play, creator/executive producer Eric Kripke and executive producer J.J. Abrams are featured claiming that the second half of the first season will be "bigger, cooler and more intense."
The previewed footage sees Miles, Rachel, Charlie and Danny staring down helicopters operated by Monroe's loyal army. The group then runs into an abandoned building as they are attacked by the pilot who is firing bullets.
"Revolution" will return with the remainder in its first season starting March 25 at 10 P.M. on NBC after a four-month break. Kripke said that the show would answer some big questions, including why the power went out, soon.
"We find that [the cause of the blackout] out in episode 13 (airing April 8)," he promised, but added, "We deliver it, and [then] we ask a bunch more questions. And I think the mystery still continues, but it just keeps evolving and shifting."
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip