'Revolution' Shares First One Minute of Midseason Premiere
NBC teases the upcoming return of "Revolution" by sharing the first minute of the midseason premiere. Before scenes from the show play, creator/executive producer Eric Kripke and executive producer J.J. Abrams are featured claiming that the second half of the first season will be "bigger, cooler and more intense."
The previewed footage sees Miles, Rachel, Charlie and Danny staring down helicopters operated by Monroe's loyal army. The group then runs into an abandoned building as they are attacked by the pilot who is firing bullets.
"Revolution" will return with the remainder in its first season starting March 25 at 10 P.M. on NBC after a four-month break. Kripke said that the show would answer some big questions, including why the power went out, soon.
"We find that [the cause of the blackout] out in episode 13 (airing April 8)," he promised, but added, "We deliver it, and [then] we ask a bunch more questions. And I think the mystery still continues, but it just keeps evolving and shifting."
More Revolution News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media