'Revolution' Shares First One Minute of Midseason Premiere
NBC teases the upcoming return of "Revolution" by sharing the first minute of the midseason premiere. Before scenes from the show play, creator/executive producer Eric Kripke and executive producer J.J. Abrams are featured claiming that the second half of the first season will be "bigger, cooler and more intense."
The previewed footage sees Miles, Rachel, Charlie and Danny staring down helicopters operated by Monroe's loyal army. The group then runs into an abandoned building as they are attacked by the pilot who is firing bullets.
"Revolution" will return with the remainder in its first season starting March 25 at 10 P.M. on NBC after a four-month break. Kripke said that the show would answer some big questions, including why the power went out, soon.
"We find that [the cause of the blackout] out in episode 13 (airing April 8)," he promised, but added, "We deliver it, and [then] we ask a bunch more questions. And I think the mystery still continues, but it just keeps evolving and shifting."
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set