Jamie Lynn Spears Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend
Jamie Lynn Spears announced her engagement to her longtime boyfriend James Watson on Sunday, March 3. The actress posted a picture of her and her new fiance on Instagram and wrote excitedly, "Guess what????" Shortly after, she posted another picture which showed a huge diamond ring, along with a caption, ":) #hedidgood."
In an interview with New York Post in January, James said that his romantic relationship with Jamie Lynn was "going really great." He previously bought a ring for Jamie, but insisted that it was nothing more than a birthday present. "I think promise rings are dumb. And Jamie Lynn doesn't care that much. She's not too picky," said James.
In the same interview, James revealed that Jamie Lynn had been trying to spend her time in two places. She lives in Kentwood with her 4-year-old daughter Maddie from her previous relationship, but she works in Nashville where she is working on her career as country music singer. "Maddie goes to school in the Kentwood area, so Jamie Lynn tries to be in Louisiana most of the time," said the 30-year-old businessman.
Jamie Lynn Spears debuted as an actress as her sister's younger version in "Crossroads". Later, she took part in Nickelodeon's sketch comedy series "All That" in its eighth season. In 2005, Jamie Lynn played Zoey Brooks on Nickelodeon's "Zoey 101" which ran for four seasons.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell