Jamie Lynn Spears Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend
Jamie Lynn Spears announced her engagement to her longtime boyfriend James Watson on Sunday, March 3. The actress posted a picture of her and her new fiance on Instagram and wrote excitedly, "Guess what????" Shortly after, she posted another picture which showed a huge diamond ring, along with a caption, ":) #hedidgood."
In an interview with New York Post in January, James said that his romantic relationship with Jamie Lynn was "going really great." He previously bought a ring for Jamie, but insisted that it was nothing more than a birthday present. "I think promise rings are dumb. And Jamie Lynn doesn't care that much. She's not too picky," said James.
In the same interview, James revealed that Jamie Lynn had been trying to spend her time in two places. She lives in Kentwood with her 4-year-old daughter Maddie from her previous relationship, but she works in Nashville where she is working on her career as country music singer. "Maddie goes to school in the Kentwood area, so Jamie Lynn tries to be in Louisiana most of the time," said the 30-year-old businessman.
Jamie Lynn Spears debuted as an actress as her sister's younger version in "Crossroads". Later, she took part in Nickelodeon's sketch comedy series "All That" in its eighth season. In 2005, Jamie Lynn played Zoey Brooks on Nickelodeon's "Zoey 101" which ran for four seasons.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season