One Direction's Niall Horan and Zayn Malik Cry Onstage
Niall Horan and Zayn Malik of One Direction broke down as they performed "Little Things" with their band mates Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson. During an emotional night on tour, the two cried as they sang in front of thousands of Directioners who flocked to their concert in Glasgow, Scotland on Wednesday night, February 27.
Perhaps the guys were simply overwhelmed by their enormous success or the fact that the huge crowd that showed up at their latest gig was singing with them that had the two boys choking up. It's also possible that they tapped into the simple yet sweet and tender lyrics of their hit song that made their eyes well up with tears.
Whatever the reason was, what's sure is that the group has once more endeared themselves to the multitudes of Directioners who have grown more fond of their idols after that brief showing of vulnerability. As expected, 1D fans took to Twitter to express their love and admiration.
One fan posted, "Wow @zaynmalik and @NiallOfficial both cried during their solos....I'm at a loss for words! I'm crying my eyes out watching it! LOVE THEM!xx." A three-minute video of Horan as well as lots of shots of Malik almost bursting into tears during their solo parts in the song also instantaneously went viral, powered by their fans and followers.
More One Direction News
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen