One Direction's Niall Horan and Zayn Malik Cry Onstage
Niall Horan and Zayn Malik of One Direction broke down as they performed "Little Things" with their band mates Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson. During an emotional night on tour, the two cried as they sang in front of thousands of Directioners who flocked to their concert in Glasgow, Scotland on Wednesday night, February 27.
Perhaps the guys were simply overwhelmed by their enormous success or the fact that the huge crowd that showed up at their latest gig was singing with them that had the two boys choking up. It's also possible that they tapped into the simple yet sweet and tender lyrics of their hit song that made their eyes well up with tears.
Whatever the reason was, what's sure is that the group has once more endeared themselves to the multitudes of Directioners who have grown more fond of their idols after that brief showing of vulnerability. As expected, 1D fans took to Twitter to express their love and admiration.
One fan posted, "Wow @zaynmalik and @NiallOfficial both cried during their solos....I'm at a loss for words! I'm crying my eyes out watching it! LOVE THEM!xx." A three-minute video of Horan as well as lots of shots of Malik almost bursting into tears during their solo parts in the song also instantaneously went viral, powered by their fans and followers.
More One Direction News
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her