One Direction's Niall Horan and Zayn Malik Cry Onstage
Niall Horan and Zayn Malik of One Direction broke down as they performed "Little Things" with their band mates Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson. During an emotional night on tour, the two cried as they sang in front of thousands of Directioners who flocked to their concert in Glasgow, Scotland on Wednesday night, February 27.
Perhaps the guys were simply overwhelmed by their enormous success or the fact that the huge crowd that showed up at their latest gig was singing with them that had the two boys choking up. It's also possible that they tapped into the simple yet sweet and tender lyrics of their hit song that made their eyes well up with tears.
Whatever the reason was, what's sure is that the group has once more endeared themselves to the multitudes of Directioners who have grown more fond of their idols after that brief showing of vulnerability. As expected, 1D fans took to Twitter to express their love and admiration.
One fan posted, "Wow @zaynmalik and @NiallOfficial both cried during their solos....I'm at a loss for words! I'm crying my eyes out watching it! LOVE THEM!xx." A three-minute video of Horan as well as lots of shots of Malik almost bursting into tears during their solo parts in the song also instantaneously went viral, powered by their fans and followers.
More One Direction News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off