Justin Bieber Adds 'X' Tattoo on His Forearm
Justin Bieber added a new 'X' tattoo to his collection. The new tattoo is spotted on a recent photo of him which the singer posted on Instagram. The photo shows him wearing a black top, leopard-printed pants, and a pair of hotel slippers. The new 'X' tattoo is shown on his right hand which is clutching the top's neck. Justin was spotted showing off the new tattoo for the first time in London on February 25.
Bieber seemed to take a liking to body arts. He already had some tattoos on his body, including the owl on his right forearm, a picture of Jesus on his right calf, praying hands on his left calf, and name "Yeshua" which means Jesus in Hebrew placed on his ribcage. Other collection of his tattoos are a rose on his leg, Native American portrait on his shoulder, and his mother's birthday on his collarbone.
The "One Less Lonely Girl" singer has not said anything in regards to his newest collection. However, people assume that the meaning of the 'X' tattoo is related to religious act. It is said that the 'X' which has curled ends is often used as an abbreviation for Christ.
Bieber told Metro that he would love to add more tattoo on his body. The singer said, "I definitely see myself getting more in the future but slowly but surely. I'm not going to go too crazy right away and get something on my neck or anything like that."
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars