Justin Bieber Adds 'X' Tattoo on His Forearm
Justin Bieber added a new 'X' tattoo to his collection. The new tattoo is spotted on a recent photo of him which the singer posted on Instagram. The photo shows him wearing a black top, leopard-printed pants, and a pair of hotel slippers. The new 'X' tattoo is shown on his right hand which is clutching the top's neck. Justin was spotted showing off the new tattoo for the first time in London on February 25.
Bieber seemed to take a liking to body arts. He already had some tattoos on his body, including the owl on his right forearm, a picture of Jesus on his right calf, praying hands on his left calf, and name "Yeshua" which means Jesus in Hebrew placed on his ribcage. Other collection of his tattoos are a rose on his leg, Native American portrait on his shoulder, and his mother's birthday on his collarbone.
The "One Less Lonely Girl" singer has not said anything in regards to his newest collection. However, people assume that the meaning of the 'X' tattoo is related to religious act. It is said that the 'X' which has curled ends is often used as an abbreviation for Christ.
Bieber told Metro that he would love to add more tattoo on his body. The singer said, "I definitely see myself getting more in the future but slowly but surely. I'm not going to go too crazy right away and get something on my neck or anything like that."
More Justin Bieber News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle