First Promo for E!'s 'What Would Ryan Lochte Do?'
E! has debuted the first promo of its new series "What Would Ryan Lochte Do?" starring the Olympic swimmer. In the video, Ryan Lochte is seen during his swimming practice. He also shows off his sports car and personalized tennis shoes, and goes shirtless while playing football.
Set to premiere this April, the show will follow the athlete as "he prepares for the Rio games in 2016 while building his fashion line, making buzz-worthy media appearances, dealing with his unconventional family and loyal friends and, always, searching for 'the one'." It also offers "unpredictable, unfiltered and delightfully uninhibited 'Lochteisms'," including his signature phrase, "Jeah!"
Lochte recently made his acting debut on "90210". He guest starred in an October 29 episode as a guest at a resort where Naomi and Max are staying to strengthen their relationship.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage