First Promo for E!'s 'What Would Ryan Lochte Do?'
E! has debuted the first promo of its new series "What Would Ryan Lochte Do?" starring the Olympic swimmer. In the video, Ryan Lochte is seen during his swimming practice. He also shows off his sports car and personalized tennis shoes, and goes shirtless while playing football.
Set to premiere this April, the show will follow the athlete as "he prepares for the Rio games in 2016 while building his fashion line, making buzz-worthy media appearances, dealing with his unconventional family and loyal friends and, always, searching for 'the one'." It also offers "unpredictable, unfiltered and delightfully uninhibited 'Lochteisms'," including his signature phrase, "Jeah!"
Lochte recently made his acting debut on "90210". He guest starred in an October 29 episode as a guest at a resort where Naomi and Max are staying to strengthen their relationship.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers