First Promo for E!'s 'What Would Ryan Lochte Do?'
E! has debuted the first promo of its new series "What Would Ryan Lochte Do?" starring the Olympic swimmer. In the video, Ryan Lochte is seen during his swimming practice. He also shows off his sports car and personalized tennis shoes, and goes shirtless while playing football.
Set to premiere this April, the show will follow the athlete as "he prepares for the Rio games in 2016 while building his fashion line, making buzz-worthy media appearances, dealing with his unconventional family and loyal friends and, always, searching for 'the one'." It also offers "unpredictable, unfiltered and delightfully uninhibited 'Lochteisms'," including his signature phrase, "Jeah!"
Lochte recently made his acting debut on "90210". He guest starred in an October 29 episode as a guest at a resort where Naomi and Max are staying to strengthen their relationship.
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics