First Promo for E!'s 'What Would Ryan Lochte Do?'
E! has debuted the first promo of its new series "What Would Ryan Lochte Do?" starring the Olympic swimmer. In the video, Ryan Lochte is seen during his swimming practice. He also shows off his sports car and personalized tennis shoes, and goes shirtless while playing football.
Set to premiere this April, the show will follow the athlete as "he prepares for the Rio games in 2016 while building his fashion line, making buzz-worthy media appearances, dealing with his unconventional family and loyal friends and, always, searching for 'the one'." It also offers "unpredictable, unfiltered and delightfully uninhibited 'Lochteisms'," including his signature phrase, "Jeah!"
Lochte recently made his acting debut on "90210". He guest starred in an October 29 episode as a guest at a resort where Naomi and Max are staying to strengthen their relationship.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her