First Promo for E!'s 'What Would Ryan Lochte Do?'
E! has debuted the first promo of its new series "What Would Ryan Lochte Do?" starring the Olympic swimmer. In the video, Ryan Lochte is seen during his swimming practice. He also shows off his sports car and personalized tennis shoes, and goes shirtless while playing football.
Set to premiere this April, the show will follow the athlete as "he prepares for the Rio games in 2016 while building his fashion line, making buzz-worthy media appearances, dealing with his unconventional family and loyal friends and, always, searching for 'the one'." It also offers "unpredictable, unfiltered and delightfully uninhibited 'Lochteisms'," including his signature phrase, "Jeah!"
Lochte recently made his acting debut on "90210". He guest starred in an October 29 episode as a guest at a resort where Naomi and Max are staying to strengthen their relationship.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie