Oscars 2013: Charlize Theron Helped Security Guard Who Suffered Seizure
Charlize Theron was a life saver at the 85th annual Academy Awards. The Queen Ravenna of "Snow White and the Huntsman" came to the rescue of a security guard who was suffering from a seizure at the Dolby Theater where the Oscar ceremony took place.
Along with several people nearby, the "Prometheus" actress in her white Dior Haute Couture dress was rushing to help the man up before paramedics treated him. According to E! News, the incident happened before the live telecast was kicked off.
Theron looked stunning wearing a strapless gown that featured V-gap on the peplum bodice. She completed her look with Harry Winston diamond stud earrings and bracelet and kept her makeup and hairdo simple. She took the stage later in the evening, performing a dance number with Channing Tatum.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video