Oscars 2013: Charlize Theron Helped Security Guard Who Suffered Seizure
Charlize Theron was a life saver at the 85th annual Academy Awards. The Queen Ravenna of "Snow White and the Huntsman" came to the rescue of a security guard who was suffering from a seizure at the Dolby Theater where the Oscar ceremony took place.
Along with several people nearby, the "Prometheus" actress in her white Dior Haute Couture dress was rushing to help the man up before paramedics treated him. According to E! News, the incident happened before the live telecast was kicked off.
Theron looked stunning wearing a strapless gown that featured V-gap on the peplum bodice. She completed her look with Harry Winston diamond stud earrings and bracelet and kept her makeup and hairdo simple. She took the stage later in the evening, performing a dance number with Channing Tatum.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt