Oscars 2013: Charlize Theron Helped Security Guard Who Suffered Seizure
Charlize Theron was a life saver at the 85th annual Academy Awards. The Queen Ravenna of "Snow White and the Huntsman" came to the rescue of a security guard who was suffering from a seizure at the Dolby Theater where the Oscar ceremony took place.
Along with several people nearby, the "Prometheus" actress in her white Dior Haute Couture dress was rushing to help the man up before paramedics treated him. According to E! News, the incident happened before the live telecast was kicked off.
Theron looked stunning wearing a strapless gown that featured V-gap on the peplum bodice. She completed her look with Harry Winston diamond stud earrings and bracelet and kept her makeup and hairdo simple. She took the stage later in the evening, performing a dance number with Channing Tatum.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle