Oscars 2013: Charlize Theron Helped Security Guard Who Suffered Seizure
Charlize Theron was a life saver at the 85th annual Academy Awards. The Queen Ravenna of "Snow White and the Huntsman" came to the rescue of a security guard who was suffering from a seizure at the Dolby Theater where the Oscar ceremony took place.
Along with several people nearby, the "Prometheus" actress in her white Dior Haute Couture dress was rushing to help the man up before paramedics treated him. According to E! News, the incident happened before the live telecast was kicked off.
Theron looked stunning wearing a strapless gown that featured V-gap on the peplum bodice. She completed her look with Harry Winston diamond stud earrings and bracelet and kept her makeup and hairdo simple. She took the stage later in the evening, performing a dance number with Channing Tatum.
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online