Oscars 2013: Charlize Theron Helped Security Guard Who Suffered Seizure
Charlize Theron was a life saver at the 85th annual Academy Awards. The Queen Ravenna of "Snow White and the Huntsman" came to the rescue of a security guard who was suffering from a seizure at the Dolby Theater where the Oscar ceremony took place.
Along with several people nearby, the "Prometheus" actress in her white Dior Haute Couture dress was rushing to help the man up before paramedics treated him. According to E! News, the incident happened before the live telecast was kicked off.
Theron looked stunning wearing a strapless gown that featured V-gap on the peplum bodice. She completed her look with Harry Winston diamond stud earrings and bracelet and kept her makeup and hairdo simple. She took the stage later in the evening, performing a dance number with Channing Tatum.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo