Oscars 2013: Anne Hathaway's Nipple Gets Its Own Twitter Account
Anne Hathaway got the tongues wagging at the 85th annual Academy Awards. She wore a Prada light pink duchesse satin backless column gown that showed off a tiny bit of side boobs, but it's her perky bust line that drew a lot of attention on the internet.
After surviving major wardrobe malfunction at the "Les Miserables" premiere last year, the actress now becomes talk of the town as the seams of her bust line gave a rather distracting effect. The nipplegate event gets its own Twitter account with #lesnipplerables being the most popular topic.
Fellow actor Richard Lawson cracked a joke about it on Twitter, "It's kind of creepy that you guys think Anne Hathaway has nipples." Comedian Billy Eichner, meanwhile, commented on the side boob, "Anne Hathaway's sideboob is my Vietnam."
Anne's dress had its halter neck tied down the open back like a present ribbon. Regardless of the controversy, she actually looked lovely in it. She finished off her look with a floral necklace from Tiffany & Co. draped past her shoulders, silver ankle strap heels and a pink Roger Vivier clutch.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'