Oscars 2013: Anne Hathaway's Nipple Gets Its Own Twitter Account
Anne Hathaway got the tongues wagging at the 85th annual Academy Awards. She wore a Prada light pink duchesse satin backless column gown that showed off a tiny bit of side boobs, but it's her perky bust line that drew a lot of attention on the internet.
After surviving major wardrobe malfunction at the "Les Miserables" premiere last year, the actress now becomes talk of the town as the seams of her bust line gave a rather distracting effect. The nipplegate event gets its own Twitter account with #lesnipplerables being the most popular topic.
Fellow actor Richard Lawson cracked a joke about it on Twitter, "It's kind of creepy that you guys think Anne Hathaway has nipples." Comedian Billy Eichner, meanwhile, commented on the side boob, "Anne Hathaway's sideboob is my Vietnam."
Anne's dress had its halter neck tied down the open back like a present ribbon. Regardless of the controversy, she actually looked lovely in it. She finished off her look with a floral necklace from Tiffany & Co. draped past her shoulders, silver ankle strap heels and a pink Roger Vivier clutch.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby