Tiger Woods Spotted Reuniting With Elin Nordegren and Their Children in Florida
Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren are on speaking terms again and put their difference aside for their children. The former married couple was caught on camera attending a local youth sports organization in Jupiter, Florida with their son and daughter.
According to TMZ, Woods came at the event first with their kids before Nordegren joined them an hour later. They dressed casually with him wearing a t-shirt and shorts and her donning a tank top and jeans. They began drawing attention after about 30 minutes and decided to leave in her car.
The pro golfer was able to attend the event, where he ran into his former wife, because he was eliminated from the Match Play Championship in Marana, Ariz. He's scheduled to return to play on the field this week at the Honda Classic in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
Woods currently lives in the state in a mansion that has a 100-foot swimming pool, a 5,700-square-foot fitness center, three holes for golf, basketball and tennis courts as well as a track. Nordegen reportedly also resides in Florida, renovating an estate in North Palm Beach to make her dream house.
It's the first time they were spotted together more than two years after they got divorced. "He's not getting back with Elin. That's never going to happen. They are co-parenting the children," a source told PEOPLE. "[They] are striving to be the best parents they can possibly be."
Woods got divorced from Elin after six years of marriage following his infamous cheating scandal with a number of women including New York socialite Rachel Uchitel. He's currently linked to another athlete, ski star Lindsey Vonn, while she's reportedly seeing Swedish hockey player Douglas Murray.
"As of a few days ago, he was still seeing Lindsay Vonn," the source continued. "That hasn't changed. And everyone is mature enough to know that Tiger and Elin will always be a part of each others' lives, because the kids need them both."
More Tiger Woods News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March