Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Having a Baby Girl
The gender of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's unborn baby has reportedly been revealed. According to Us Weekly, the high-fashion couple is expecting a baby girl.
"They're over the moon!" a source close to the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star says of the couple who reportedly just found out about the sex of their baby. "Kanye always wanted a girl."
Kanye announced Kim's pregnancy in late December, introducing her as his "baby mama" during a live concert. "He is so excited," she later said in an interview on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". "It's really cute how excited he is."
The soon-to-be father would undoubtedly spoil their child, she said. "If anyone knows Kanye, they just know how into fashion he is, and I think he's going to have things specially made," she gushed. "So I don't think hand-me-downs are going to work."
KimYe started dating after she split from husband Kris Humphries, but the rapper is believed to have had feelings for her since 2009 when she was still dating NFL star Reggie Bush. Such rumor emerged after he rapped about his unnamed love interest in song "Knock You Down".
"You was always the cheerleader of my dreams... To seem to only date the head of football teams... And I was the class clown that always kept you laughing... We were never meant to be, baby we just happened," he rapped.
In 2010, he helped her launch her singing career, which didn't work out for her. In a "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" scene where he watched her filming her "Jam (Turn It Up)" music video, Kris Jenner was seen jokingly slammed him, "Don't be looking at her ass," to which he replied, "I've never seen it actually."
Kim is expected to welcome her first child with Kanye in July. She's working to get a speedy trial so she will be officially divorced from her estranged husband by the time she gives birth to the baby.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed