Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert Sing About Their Relationship on 'Late Night'
Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert described their relationship with a song on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". When the Comedy Central host stopped by the late-night talk show on Thursday, February 21, they tried to show kindness to each other by exchanging invitations to each other's Oscar party.
Fallon said he couldn't make it to Colbert's party and vice versa, making them realize that they were neither best friends nor eternal enemies. As they pondered if they would be good friends, they headed to a grand piano on the stage and delivered "Ivory and Ivory", a parody of Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney's "Ebony and Ivory".
"If Rihanna and Chris Brown can be friendly, why can't we?" the two comedians sang about tolerating each other. "Your ice cream tastes just like Al Roker's Depends, but we're still good friends."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation