Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert Sing About Their Relationship on 'Late Night'
Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert described their relationship with a song on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". When the Comedy Central host stopped by the late-night talk show on Thursday, February 21, they tried to show kindness to each other by exchanging invitations to each other's Oscar party.
Fallon said he couldn't make it to Colbert's party and vice versa, making them realize that they were neither best friends nor eternal enemies. As they pondered if they would be good friends, they headed to a grand piano on the stage and delivered "Ivory and Ivory", a parody of Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney's "Ebony and Ivory".
"If Rihanna and Chris Brown can be friendly, why can't we?" the two comedians sang about tolerating each other. "Your ice cream tastes just like Al Roker's Depends, but we're still good friends."
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis