Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert Sing About Their Relationship on 'Late Night'
Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert described their relationship with a song on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". When the Comedy Central host stopped by the late-night talk show on Thursday, February 21, they tried to show kindness to each other by exchanging invitations to each other's Oscar party.
Fallon said he couldn't make it to Colbert's party and vice versa, making them realize that they were neither best friends nor eternal enemies. As they pondered if they would be good friends, they headed to a grand piano on the stage and delivered "Ivory and Ivory", a parody of Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney's "Ebony and Ivory".
"If Rihanna and Chris Brown can be friendly, why can't we?" the two comedians sang about tolerating each other. "Your ice cream tastes just like Al Roker's Depends, but we're still good friends."
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split