Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert Sing About Their Relationship on 'Late Night'
Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert described their relationship with a song on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". When the Comedy Central host stopped by the late-night talk show on Thursday, February 21, they tried to show kindness to each other by exchanging invitations to each other's Oscar party.
Fallon said he couldn't make it to Colbert's party and vice versa, making them realize that they were neither best friends nor eternal enemies. As they pondered if they would be good friends, they headed to a grand piano on the stage and delivered "Ivory and Ivory", a parody of Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney's "Ebony and Ivory".
"If Rihanna and Chris Brown can be friendly, why can't we?" the two comedians sang about tolerating each other. "Your ice cream tastes just like Al Roker's Depends, but we're still good friends."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie