Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert Sing About Their Relationship on 'Late Night'
Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert described their relationship with a song on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". When the Comedy Central host stopped by the late-night talk show on Thursday, February 21, they tried to show kindness to each other by exchanging invitations to each other's Oscar party.
Fallon said he couldn't make it to Colbert's party and vice versa, making them realize that they were neither best friends nor eternal enemies. As they pondered if they would be good friends, they headed to a grand piano on the stage and delivered "Ivory and Ivory", a parody of Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney's "Ebony and Ivory".
"If Rihanna and Chris Brown can be friendly, why can't we?" the two comedians sang about tolerating each other. "Your ice cream tastes just like Al Roker's Depends, but we're still good friends."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3