Howard Stern Sides With Kelly Clarkson Against Clive Davis' Memoir
Howard Stern was definitely on Kelly Clarkson's side as he slammed the comments Clive Davis made about the "American Idol" alum in his memoir, "The Soundtrack of My Life". On his satellite radio show which aired Wednesday, February 20, he blasted the 80-year-old music mogul.
"It sickens me when management guys like to set the record straight about how f**king creative they are and what geniuses they are," Howard said. "This guy is trying to diminish what she does? Doesn't he have enough in life, can't he tell his story without f**king degrading her?"
Kelly and Clive's long-time feud recently hit a new round, as Clive released a memoir that revealed his bisexuality and his version about the feud with the 30-year-old pop singer. Kelly claimed Clive's version about her was false. "His stories and songs are mixed up," Kelly wrote on her blog on Tuesday, February 19.
Later, Clive counterattacked Kelly by writing on Twitlonger, "In the book, I provide an in-depth look at our years together during which we shared major multi-platinum success, as well as a few creative differences. I am truly very sorry that she has decided to take issue with what I know to be an accurate depiction of our time together."
Howard himself is one of the judges on "America's Got Talent", which happens to be similar to "American Idol". He has been known to both praise and denigrate "talent" equally. But when it comes to Kelly Clarkson, Stern is a fan of her music and her story. He said the "Since U Been Gone" singer "has an amazing voice" and "has worked hard to get to where she is."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London