Kim Kardashian Addresses 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Exit Rumor
Kim Kardashian isn't planning to leave "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" just yet. The 32-year-old socialite recently sparked speculation that she would quit the hit reality show with her interview with DuJour magazine, but she quickly clears up her comment.
"I know that many of you have read the Dujour Magazine interview I just did. In the article, I was asked about continuing on with 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'," she writes on her blog. "As everyone knows, we are extremely proud of the show and all of us are staying on through at least season 10. The show remains to be my number 1 priority and it's a big part of my life and I enjoy every moment of it."
"It has given me such a rare opportunity to share more of my life with all of you and has brought my family closer to each other. I'm looking forward to the new season and beyond," she adds. "The fact is that I have many goals that I still need to reach and accomplish and I (like so many of you) don't know where my life will be in the next couple of years, but I'm looking forward to continuing this journey."
Words ran rampant earlier that Kim would exit the show as she told the mag, "I think there's always an evolution of, you know, what you want to do in life. It's all about finding things that really excite you and motivate you and spark you all over again. I'm realizing that no matter what, if you go into something with all these expectations and plans, once you're actually living it, it could be completely different."
"My boyfriend has taught me a lot about privacy. I'm ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships. I'm realizing everyone doesn't need to know everything. I'm shifting my priorities," the pregnant reality star further claimed.
The new eighth season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is scheduled to premiere this July. Kim once said she didn't want her child to be featured on the show.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21