Rihanna Celebrating 25th Birthday With Chris Brown in Hawaii
Rihanna and Chris Brown are apparently on speaking terms again after they were reported ignoring each other during a pre-Valentine's Day clubbing. The hot-and-cold couple was spotted vacationing in Hawaii to celebrate her latest birthday.
RiRi turned 25 on February 20. "Pour it up pour it up! #birthdaybehavior," she excitedly teased her upcoming celebration on the island by tweeting a picture of her and her on-off boyfriend in the backseat of a limo. Grinning to the camera, she seemed to sit on his lap.
The birthday girl previously tweeted a black-and-white throwback photo of her chilling out with the "Don't Judge Me" crooner. "My surprise 20th birthday party!! Im an old b***h now! Thank God for His gift and His endless mercies #25 #MilestoneLife," she wrote.
Later, RiRI was caught on camera taking a stroll on the beach in Oahu with Chris. Wearing a black top and a fishnet skirt that left little to imagination, she held hands with her man, who dressed in a Yankee jersey top and red boxer shorts, as they enjoyed summer breeze together.
Her brother Rorrey Fenty also joined the sunny getaway, posting an Instagram picture of him with a group of friends, "We Alllllll Here!" Her best friend Katy Perry, meanwhile, sent her a well-wish note on Twitter, "HAPPIEST 25TH BIRTHDAY to my baby girl @rihanna! I wish I could b there drinking Mai-Tais & telling haters to eat a d*ck w/u!"
More Rihanna News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard