Rihanna Celebrating 25th Birthday With Chris Brown in Hawaii
Rihanna and Chris Brown are apparently on speaking terms again after they were reported ignoring each other during a pre-Valentine's Day clubbing. The hot-and-cold couple was spotted vacationing in Hawaii to celebrate her latest birthday.
RiRi turned 25 on February 20. "Pour it up pour it up! #birthdaybehavior," she excitedly teased her upcoming celebration on the island by tweeting a picture of her and her on-off boyfriend in the backseat of a limo. Grinning to the camera, she seemed to sit on his lap.
The birthday girl previously tweeted a black-and-white throwback photo of her chilling out with the "Don't Judge Me" crooner. "My surprise 20th birthday party!! Im an old b***h now! Thank God for His gift and His endless mercies #25 #MilestoneLife," she wrote.
Later, RiRI was caught on camera taking a stroll on the beach in Oahu with Chris. Wearing a black top and a fishnet skirt that left little to imagination, she held hands with her man, who dressed in a Yankee jersey top and red boxer shorts, as they enjoyed summer breeze together.
Her brother Rorrey Fenty also joined the sunny getaway, posting an Instagram picture of him with a group of friends, "We Alllllll Here!" Her best friend Katy Perry, meanwhile, sent her a well-wish note on Twitter, "HAPPIEST 25TH BIRTHDAY to my baby girl @rihanna! I wish I could b there drinking Mai-Tais & telling haters to eat a d*ck w/u!"
More Rihanna News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour