Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Fired From 'X Factor'
Khloe Kardashian's stint on "The X Factor (US)" may be a short-lived one. Words on the street are, the reality TV star is fired from the singing competition series after hosting the show's second season with Mario Lopez. "They are asking Mario to come back, but not Khloe," a so-called insider tells New York Post.
However, FOX and the show's producers insist it's too early to say who will return or not to the third season. "The producers have not yet made the talent decisions for this year," a representative for "X Factor" says in a statement.
Khloe was tapped to co-host "X Factor" season 2 with Mario despite her lack of hosting experience. L.A. hosting expert Marki Costello tells NY Post that watching the sister of Kim Kardashian with Mario on the show "made me, as a viewer, almost uncomfortable," because "she doesn't know what she is doing."
On the other hand, FOX reality chief Mike Darnell said to Entertainment Weekly in February, "I think the hosts were okay." He added, "I think Mario knows how to be a host. I think Khloe was new. And I thought for someone new she did okay. She never hosted before."
Should the report of Khloe's firing be true, the producers have to search for at least one new host and two new judges following L.A. Reid and Britney Spears' exits. The show had a similar major shakeup when entering the second season after axing host Steve Jones and judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger at the end of season 1.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story