'Revenge' Releases 'Retribution' Promo
ABC's primetime soap opera "Revenge" has released a short promo clip for its "Retribution", the fifteenth episode of its second season. "Retribution" will be aired on March 10, a Sunday, on 9/8c.
"Retribution" is the second to the last episode in the hit TV series' second season, written by Nikki Toscano and Elle Triedman and directed by Helen Hunt. It follows lead character Emily Thorne's (Emily VanCamp) quest for justice and 'revenge' on the people responsible for her father's wrongful conviction for terrorism and eventual death.
The primetime soap's second season came about as a result of a warm reception towards the show, getting generally favorable reviews critics and viewers alike. The series got rave reviews from reputable publications as The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times and was even cited by Yahoo TV as one of the top TV programs of 2011.
The psychological thriller created by Mike Kelley stars VanCamp and Madeleine Stowe leading the rest of a stellar cast. It premiered in September 11, 2011 and airs every Sunday night at 9/8c over at ABC, becoming one of its highest-rating programs.
The drama/mystery series was nominated for Favorite New TV Drama at the 2012 People's Choice Awards, while its lead star Stowe was also nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a TV Drama for her role as the powerful matriarch Victoria Grayson on the hit TV series.
Revenge "Retribution" promo:
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert