Michael Buble Teases New Music in Ambiguous Clip
A couple of days after he first previewed his new music in an 18-second teaser clip, Canadian singer Michael Buble drops a second teaser, equally short and ambiguous as the first. The 17-second clip is another sneak peak into the standards crooner's new music set to come out soon, although it cannot be determined whether both snippets are taken from the same single.
The new video shows Buble pushing a plastic fork into a piece of watermelon, supposedly eating while seated on a table with a male companion who has a cafeteria tray under his plate. "Cause you may not believe that baby I'm relieved," Buble sings before shoving his plate away.
Again like the first teaser, the clip was so short it was difficult to decipher what the song might be about, with only the announcement that "new music is coming" being the singular clear message on the clip. There's no hint yet as to whether there will be another teaser coming after this or how many more the "Home" singer is going to unveil before he finally premieres a new single.
The Grammy Award-winning artist has been tapped to host the forthcoming 2013 Juno Awards from the Brandt Center in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada on April 21. He scored success with latest "Christmas" album late last year which made it to the Billboard 200 chart's top ten.
More Michael Buble News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party