Michael Buble Teases New Music in Ambiguous Clip
A couple of days after he first previewed his new music in an 18-second teaser clip, Canadian singer Michael Buble drops a second teaser, equally short and ambiguous as the first. The 17-second clip is another sneak peak into the standards crooner's new music set to come out soon, although it cannot be determined whether both snippets are taken from the same single.
The new video shows Buble pushing a plastic fork into a piece of watermelon, supposedly eating while seated on a table with a male companion who has a cafeteria tray under his plate. "Cause you may not believe that baby I'm relieved," Buble sings before shoving his plate away.
Again like the first teaser, the clip was so short it was difficult to decipher what the song might be about, with only the announcement that "new music is coming" being the singular clear message on the clip. There's no hint yet as to whether there will be another teaser coming after this or how many more the "Home" singer is going to unveil before he finally premieres a new single.
The Grammy Award-winning artist has been tapped to host the forthcoming 2013 Juno Awards from the Brandt Center in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada on April 21. He scored success with latest "Christmas" album late last year which made it to the Billboard 200 chart's top ten.
More Michael Buble News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake