Michael Buble Teases New Music in Ambiguous Clip
A couple of days after he first previewed his new music in an 18-second teaser clip, Canadian singer Michael Buble drops a second teaser, equally short and ambiguous as the first. The 17-second clip is another sneak peak into the standards crooner's new music set to come out soon, although it cannot be determined whether both snippets are taken from the same single.
The new video shows Buble pushing a plastic fork into a piece of watermelon, supposedly eating while seated on a table with a male companion who has a cafeteria tray under his plate. "Cause you may not believe that baby I'm relieved," Buble sings before shoving his plate away.
Again like the first teaser, the clip was so short it was difficult to decipher what the song might be about, with only the announcement that "new music is coming" being the singular clear message on the clip. There's no hint yet as to whether there will be another teaser coming after this or how many more the "Home" singer is going to unveil before he finally premieres a new single.
The Grammy Award-winning artist has been tapped to host the forthcoming 2013 Juno Awards from the Brandt Center in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada on April 21. He scored success with latest "Christmas" album late last year which made it to the Billboard 200 chart's top ten.
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit