Michael Buble Teases New Music in Ambiguous Clip
A couple of days after he first previewed his new music in an 18-second teaser clip, Canadian singer Michael Buble drops a second teaser, equally short and ambiguous as the first. The 17-second clip is another sneak peak into the standards crooner's new music set to come out soon, although it cannot be determined whether both snippets are taken from the same single.
The new video shows Buble pushing a plastic fork into a piece of watermelon, supposedly eating while seated on a table with a male companion who has a cafeteria tray under his plate. "Cause you may not believe that baby I'm relieved," Buble sings before shoving his plate away.
Again like the first teaser, the clip was so short it was difficult to decipher what the song might be about, with only the announcement that "new music is coming" being the singular clear message on the clip. There's no hint yet as to whether there will be another teaser coming after this or how many more the "Home" singer is going to unveil before he finally premieres a new single.
The Grammy Award-winning artist has been tapped to host the forthcoming 2013 Juno Awards from the Brandt Center in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada on April 21. He scored success with latest "Christmas" album late last year which made it to the Billboard 200 chart's top ten.
More Michael Buble News
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles