E! Cancels Whitney Cummings' Talk Show
Another talk show is coming to an end. After "The Jeff Probst Show" and "The Ricki Lake Show" got canceled by their own production companies, E! now pulls the plug on "Love You, Mean It with Whitney Cummings".
The Whitney Cummings-hosted talk show gets the axe just three months after it first aired in November 2012. An E! spokesperson confirms that production has wrapped and the February 6 episode is the last for the weekly show.
Executive produced by Chelsea Handler along with Cummings, Brad Wollack and Tom Brunelle, "Love You, Mean It" was struggling with its ratings since it premiered. It drew less than a half million viewers each week.
Cummings is currently still starring on NBC's "Whitney" which is in its second season. She also co-created and executive produces "2 Broke Girls", which airs on CBS, along with Michael Patrick King.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage