E! Cancels Whitney Cummings' Talk Show
Another talk show is coming to an end. After "The Jeff Probst Show" and "The Ricki Lake Show" got canceled by their own production companies, E! now pulls the plug on "Love You, Mean It with Whitney Cummings".
The Whitney Cummings-hosted talk show gets the axe just three months after it first aired in November 2012. An E! spokesperson confirms that production has wrapped and the February 6 episode is the last for the weekly show.
Executive produced by Chelsea Handler along with Cummings, Brad Wollack and Tom Brunelle, "Love You, Mean It" was struggling with its ratings since it premiered. It drew less than a half million viewers each week.
Cummings is currently still starring on NBC's "Whitney" which is in its second season. She also co-created and executive produces "2 Broke Girls", which airs on CBS, along with Michael Patrick King.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger