E! Cancels Whitney Cummings' Talk Show
Another talk show is coming to an end. After "The Jeff Probst Show" and "The Ricki Lake Show" got canceled by their own production companies, E! now pulls the plug on "Love You, Mean It with Whitney Cummings".
The Whitney Cummings-hosted talk show gets the axe just three months after it first aired in November 2012. An E! spokesperson confirms that production has wrapped and the February 6 episode is the last for the weekly show.
Executive produced by Chelsea Handler along with Cummings, Brad Wollack and Tom Brunelle, "Love You, Mean It" was struggling with its ratings since it premiered. It drew less than a half million viewers each week.
Cummings is currently still starring on NBC's "Whitney" which is in its second season. She also co-created and executive produces "2 Broke Girls", which airs on CBS, along with Michael Patrick King.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo