Howie Mandel Officially Returning to 'America's Got Talent' Season 8
Howie Mandel will return to the upcoming eighth installment of "America's Got Talent", NBC has confirmed. The Canadian TV host first broke the news to Access Hollywood as saying, "I'm doing my fourth season of 'America's Got Talent'."
"I'm going to re-judge for my fourth year," he added. He went on gushing, "I'm thrilled to be back. This is my fourth year [and I think the talent] has been getting better and better every year."
Mandel joins Howard Stern who earlier signed up for the next season of the summer talent-competition series. The "Deal or No Deal" host says he called the shock jock to reveal about his return to the show, "I phoned Howard, and I said I'm coming back, and he said 'who is this?' "
"AGT" will start taping the new season on March 4 in New Orleans. The show is expected to announce a new judge soon to replace Sharon Osbourne, who exited at the end of last season.
More America's Got Talent News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner