Howie Mandel Officially Returning to 'America's Got Talent' Season 8
Howie Mandel will return to the upcoming eighth installment of "America's Got Talent", NBC has confirmed. The Canadian TV host first broke the news to Access Hollywood as saying, "I'm doing my fourth season of 'America's Got Talent'."
"I'm going to re-judge for my fourth year," he added. He went on gushing, "I'm thrilled to be back. This is my fourth year [and I think the talent] has been getting better and better every year."
Mandel joins Howard Stern who earlier signed up for the next season of the summer talent-competition series. The "Deal or No Deal" host says he called the shock jock to reveal about his return to the show, "I phoned Howard, and I said I'm coming back, and he said 'who is this?' "
"AGT" will start taping the new season on March 4 in New Orleans. The show is expected to announce a new judge soon to replace Sharon Osbourne, who exited at the end of last season.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie