Howie Mandel Officially Returning to 'America's Got Talent' Season 8
Howie Mandel will return to the upcoming eighth installment of "America's Got Talent", NBC has confirmed. The Canadian TV host first broke the news to Access Hollywood as saying, "I'm doing my fourth season of 'America's Got Talent'."
"I'm going to re-judge for my fourth year," he added. He went on gushing, "I'm thrilled to be back. This is my fourth year [and I think the talent] has been getting better and better every year."
Mandel joins Howard Stern who earlier signed up for the next season of the summer talent-competition series. The "Deal or No Deal" host says he called the shock jock to reveal about his return to the show, "I phoned Howard, and I said I'm coming back, and he said 'who is this?' "
"AGT" will start taping the new season on March 4 in New Orleans. The show is expected to announce a new judge soon to replace Sharon Osbourne, who exited at the end of last season.
More America's Got Talent News
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses