Howie Mandel Officially Returning to 'America's Got Talent' Season 8
Howie Mandel will return to the upcoming eighth installment of "America's Got Talent", NBC has confirmed. The Canadian TV host first broke the news to Access Hollywood as saying, "I'm doing my fourth season of 'America's Got Talent'."
"I'm going to re-judge for my fourth year," he added. He went on gushing, "I'm thrilled to be back. This is my fourth year [and I think the talent] has been getting better and better every year."
Mandel joins Howard Stern who earlier signed up for the next season of the summer talent-competition series. The "Deal or No Deal" host says he called the shock jock to reveal about his return to the show, "I phoned Howard, and I said I'm coming back, and he said 'who is this?' "
"AGT" will start taping the new season on March 4 in New Orleans. The show is expected to announce a new judge soon to replace Sharon Osbourne, who exited at the end of last season.
More America's Got Talent News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed