Justin Timberlake Joins Instagram
It looks like Justin Timberlake can't resist the temptation to join Instagram. The 32-year-old singer created an account on the photo sharing site Sunday, February 10 and posted 22 black-and-white photos from Grammys night.
A picture shows Timberlake adjusting his tie, another captures the chaotic backstage preparation, and one other image features him striking a pose with Timbaland. He posted photos of his performance on stage as well.
Timberlake is quite busy these days. After performing at pre-Super Bowl show and 2013 Grammy Awards, the singer will release his album "The 20/20 Experience" on March 19. The release will be followed by tour to several cities, as JT said to media.
JT explained his special experience of making this album with Timbaland, "My relationship with Tim is very unique. We share the same perspective that we always want to make something that reminds us of music that we love, but at the same time is something we have never heard before."
To avoid public pressure during the album making, Timberlake was tight-lipped about the album and he was glad he did so. He told his fans that this album would be amazing. He explained, "And I'm glad we were able to do it that way because, for me, it's the best stuff I've ever done."
"The 20/20 Experience" consists of ten tracks. Four of them, "Suit & Tie", "Mirrors", "Pusher Love Girl", and "That Girl" have been revealed to public.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards