Justin Timberlake Joins Instagram
It looks like Justin Timberlake can't resist the temptation to join Instagram. The 32-year-old singer created an account on the photo sharing site Sunday, February 10 and posted 22 black-and-white photos from Grammys night.
A picture shows Timberlake adjusting his tie, another captures the chaotic backstage preparation, and one other image features him striking a pose with Timbaland. He posted photos of his performance on stage as well.
Timberlake is quite busy these days. After performing at pre-Super Bowl show and 2013 Grammy Awards, the singer will release his album "The 20/20 Experience" on March 19. The release will be followed by tour to several cities, as JT said to media.
JT explained his special experience of making this album with Timbaland, "My relationship with Tim is very unique. We share the same perspective that we always want to make something that reminds us of music that we love, but at the same time is something we have never heard before."
To avoid public pressure during the album making, Timberlake was tight-lipped about the album and he was glad he did so. He told his fans that this album would be amazing. He explained, "And I'm glad we were able to do it that way because, for me, it's the best stuff I've ever done."
"The 20/20 Experience" consists of ten tracks. Four of them, "Suit & Tie", "Mirrors", "Pusher Love Girl", and "That Girl" have been revealed to public.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show