'Zero Hour' Clip: A Treasure Map That Will Rewrite History
Just a few days before debuting "Zero Hour", ABC unleashes a new clip of the rookie series. The snippet teases a thrilling conspiracy story as Anthony Edwards' Hank Galliston tries to depicher a map, which apparently contains info about a secret society and might change the history.
Hank is a confessed paranormal junkie whose motto is logic is the compass. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into one of the most compelling mysteries in human history, stretching around the world and back centuries.
Hank finds a treasure map in one of his wife's clocks, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. Now it's up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map, while ensuring the answers don't fall into the wrong hands a man they call White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).
With his two young associates, Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster), in tow, along with Becca Riley, a sexy FBI agent (Carmen Ejogo), Hank will lead them on a breathless race against the clock to find his wife and save humanity.
"Zero Hour" marks Edwards' return to TV since he exited "ER" in 2002. "I think I knew that whatever I did would have to be as different or as special for different reasons. For me to go back into a medical drama would have been pretty ridiculous," he said. "To do mystery, epic, conspiracy-type stories is about as opposite storytelling-wise as I could find."
On the similarity between the two shows, the former Dr. Mark Greene depicter detailed, "I like it when things are bigger than me and when people are taking risks, because it feels like something I haven't seen. In the same way, when I read that 'E'R pilot, I was like they want to try to do it and not apologize for medicine and not explain it but really do it real."
"That sounds really interesting, because we've never done that before. On ('Zero Hour'), if they want to do this kind of storytelling and do it this big in television, that sounds exciting to me."
"Zero Hour" is set to premiere Thursday, February 14 at 8 P.M. ET/PT on ABC.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video