Video: Jay Leno Recreates Go Daddy Ad With the Nerdy Guy
Perhaps Jay Leno thought he could have the same luck as the male actor in the Go Daddy Super Bowl ad. Thus, when Bar Refaeli stopped by his show on Wednesday night, February 6, "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" host asked the model if they could recreate the kissing scene in the commercial.
"Sure," the Israel-born beauty responded to his offer. "Pucker up!" she said, and Leno closed his eyes. However, Refaeli then brought in the nerd in the ad, played by Jesse Heiman, to replace her and kiss Leno.
Heiman previously revealed that the much-talked-about ad, which aired during the Super Bowl XLVII telecast, took dozens of takes to get right. "I know the rumors online are that I was the one asking for more takes," he told CNN, "but it was actually give-and-take---she was asking for more, too."
Refaeli, meanwhile, told Leno, "I guess they liked it so much. They said 'We want a tighter shot. And a tighter shot. And a tighter shot.' I said, 'Couldn't you just bring different three cameras and go from all angles? Do I really need to do this 60 times?' "
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt