Video: Jay Leno Recreates Go Daddy Ad With the Nerdy Guy
Perhaps Jay Leno thought he could have the same luck as the male actor in the Go Daddy Super Bowl ad. Thus, when Bar Refaeli stopped by his show on Wednesday night, February 6, "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" host asked the model if they could recreate the kissing scene in the commercial.
"Sure," the Israel-born beauty responded to his offer. "Pucker up!" she said, and Leno closed his eyes. However, Refaeli then brought in the nerd in the ad, played by Jesse Heiman, to replace her and kiss Leno.
Heiman previously revealed that the much-talked-about ad, which aired during the Super Bowl XLVII telecast, took dozens of takes to get right. "I know the rumors online are that I was the one asking for more takes," he told CNN, "but it was actually give-and-take---she was asking for more, too."
Refaeli, meanwhile, told Leno, "I guess they liked it so much. They said 'We want a tighter shot. And a tighter shot. And a tighter shot.' I said, 'Couldn't you just bring different three cameras and go from all angles? Do I really need to do this 60 times?' "
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival