Video: Jay Leno Recreates Go Daddy Ad With the Nerdy Guy
Perhaps Jay Leno thought he could have the same luck as the male actor in the Go Daddy Super Bowl ad. Thus, when Bar Refaeli stopped by his show on Wednesday night, February 6, "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" host asked the model if they could recreate the kissing scene in the commercial.
"Sure," the Israel-born beauty responded to his offer. "Pucker up!" she said, and Leno closed his eyes. However, Refaeli then brought in the nerd in the ad, played by Jesse Heiman, to replace her and kiss Leno.
Heiman previously revealed that the much-talked-about ad, which aired during the Super Bowl XLVII telecast, took dozens of takes to get right. "I know the rumors online are that I was the one asking for more takes," he told CNN, "but it was actually give-and-take---she was asking for more, too."
Refaeli, meanwhile, told Leno, "I guess they liked it so much. They said 'We want a tighter shot. And a tighter shot. And a tighter shot.' I said, 'Couldn't you just bring different three cameras and go from all angles? Do I really need to do this 60 times?' "
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris