Video: Jay Leno Recreates Go Daddy Ad With the Nerdy Guy
Perhaps Jay Leno thought he could have the same luck as the male actor in the Go Daddy Super Bowl ad. Thus, when Bar Refaeli stopped by his show on Wednesday night, February 6, "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" host asked the model if they could recreate the kissing scene in the commercial.
"Sure," the Israel-born beauty responded to his offer. "Pucker up!" she said, and Leno closed his eyes. However, Refaeli then brought in the nerd in the ad, played by Jesse Heiman, to replace her and kiss Leno.
Heiman previously revealed that the much-talked-about ad, which aired during the Super Bowl XLVII telecast, took dozens of takes to get right. "I know the rumors online are that I was the one asking for more takes," he told CNN, "but it was actually give-and-take---she was asking for more, too."
Refaeli, meanwhile, told Leno, "I guess they liked it so much. They said 'We want a tighter shot. And a tighter shot. And a tighter shot.' I said, 'Couldn't you just bring different three cameras and go from all angles? Do I really need to do this 60 times?' "
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels