'Fringe' Star John Noble to Visit 'The Good Wife'
After wrapping his stint on "Fringe", John Noble has nabbed another small-screen role. The Australian actor is set to guest star in an 18th episode of "The Good Wife" season 4 as someone from Alicia Florrick's past.
Noble will play Alicia's old client, whom Julianna Margulies described as "a very interesting character who is sort of a brilliant techie guy that constantly sues people." He will appear in Alicia's flashbacks.
The actress told TV Guide Canada about working with Noble, "He just elevated the part to such a different level. It was remarkable to work with him and just a pleasure to have on set." She went on gushing, "On the page, I thought, 'Is this going to make sense?' and he filled it with such incredible talent. I can't even tell you. I looked at him and I went, 'I didn't even know that was the character. I'm so blown away.' "
Noble will join a string of guest stars enlisted for the fourth season of the CBS legal drama series, including Matthew Perry, Michael J. Fox, Christina Ricci and Kristin Chenoweth. The 64-year-old actor recently ended his five-year stint as Walter Bishop on the canceled FOX series "Fringe".
In other "Good Wife" news, the show's regular actor Josh Charles has extended his four-year deal by a year. His old contract was set to expire in May. The new deal will ensure that he will stay on the show until at least the fifth season.
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Madonna Biopic 'Blonde Ambition' Is in the Works at Universal
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'