Taissa Farmiga Returns to 'American Horror Story' Season 3
Taissa Farmiga is apparently one of the stars from "American Horror Story" season 1 who will return to the next installment. Reports say the 18-year-old actress has sealed a deal to return to the third season of the Ryan Murphy-created series, after not being featured in the sophomore run.
Previously, Murphy confirmed that Lily Rabe would join Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters in the third chapter, which will also include new faces. The new additions would be "actors Jessica wanted to work with," the writer revealed.
All of them will play new characters, with Lange's character being described as "a glamour cat leading lady." Peters, meanwhile, would "probably go back to playing a sobbing psychopath."
As for the storyline, Murphy hinted he would include a "Romeo and Juliet youth story" like that of Violet (Farmiga) and Tate (Peters) in season 1. "What season three is about is more historical in nature...I'm also interested in getting into a horror romance. That's certainly something that's going to be in the water for season three," he dished.
"You're going to see a very different tone in season three, but that's the joy of the show," he further teased. "I think as a person right now I do feel lighter and wanting to embrace something a little bit more fun."
More American Horror Story News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police