Chris Brown's Instagram Tirade Is Hoax, Rep Says
Chris Brown's so-called Instagram rant is fake, his representative says. Contrary to reports that he made his Instagram account private instead of closing it down completely following his physical altercation with Frank Ocean, the rep tells GossipCop, "He currently doesn't have an Instagram."
The alleged angry letter was posted under username ChrisRealBrown. "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused," it read. "Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens. A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"
Breezy has landed in hot water numerous times since his infamous altercation with on-off girlfriend Rihanna. One trouble leads to another including his angry outburst on "Good Morning America" and his bar brawl with Drake. Most recently, he's reported faking documentation of his community service in connection with RiRi-assaulting case.
Chris appeared in court Wednesday, February 6 for a progress hearing with RiRi coming to support him. The L.A. County District Attorney claimed that Breezy's documentation was "at best sloppy ... and at worst fraudulent reporting." In his defense, his attorney accused the DA of conducting a "fraudulent" investigation.
During the hearing, judge said he needed more time to review all the evidences brought by the District Attorney. The judge also ordered the "Don't Judge Me" crooner to meet with his probation officer within 48 hours to discuss the case. The next court hearing is scheduled for April 5.
More Chris Brown News
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2