Audio: Justin Bieber Raps on Maejor Ali's New Track 'Lolly'
Justin Bieber guests on Brandon Green aka Maejor Ali's new track "Lolly" along with rapper Juicy J. The 18-year-old singer, in a rare occasion, tackles the rapping part in the three-minute plus hip-hop track. Bieber, who is aware that rhyming is not his cup of tea and has specifically ruled out any chance of a career as a rap star, has only tried it once before for Chris Brown's mixtape.
Hearing Bieber blurt out the lines, "I'm messing with the clique though, meet me on the sixth floor/ Know you ain't a model, you should let me take some pics though/ Windows down, speakers loud, look down at my sneakers now/ Got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix/ Let's just admit that I'm the bestest," Beliebers are sure to notice the difference from The Biebs' usually tame compositions.
The sexual innuendos from Bieber are still pretty mild compared to those dished out by Maejor Ali and Juicy J, but they might not have considered how such a big contrast to Bieber's previous teeny-bopper hits can hurt his clean, boy-next-door image. Perhaps, The Biebs himself is trying to depart from his previously established image.
Just last week, Bieber found himself in a fan boob-grabbing controversy. In a photo revealed online by the fan herself, he appeared to be cupping a female fan's breast during a meet-and-greet event. Bieber has not yet directly addressed the scandal, but his representative has denied it.
More Justin Bieber News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia