Shakira and Gerard Pique Debut Baby Boy
New parents Shakira and Gerard Pique have proudly shown off their son, Milan, in a Twitter picture. Two weeks after welcoming the bundle of joy, the Colombian singer-songwriter debuted the first look at the baby boy. "Meet our baby boy Milan," so she wrote in a caption of the picture which sees Pique kissing Milan.
Before unveiling the baby's pic, the 36-year-old artist asked her fans to make donation to UNICEF. "Visit our @Unicef #Babyshower to see the 1st pic of my 2 angels & help underprivileged babies http://uni.cf/baby Shak," she tweeted.
Shakira gave birth to her and Pique's first son, Milan Pique Mebarak, on Tuesday, January 22 at 9:36 P.M. in Barcelona, Spain. She explained the meaning of the name in a statement posted on her website, "The name Milan (pronounced MEE-lahn), means dear, loving and gracious in Slavic; in Ancient Roman, eager and laborious; and in Sanskrit, unification."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers