Shakira and Gerard Pique Debut Baby Boy
New parents Shakira and Gerard Pique have proudly shown off their son, Milan, in a Twitter picture. Two weeks after welcoming the bundle of joy, the Colombian singer-songwriter debuted the first look at the baby boy. "Meet our baby boy Milan," so she wrote in a caption of the picture which sees Pique kissing Milan.
Before unveiling the baby's pic, the 36-year-old artist asked her fans to make donation to UNICEF. "Visit our @Unicef #Babyshower to see the 1st pic of my 2 angels & help underprivileged babies http://uni.cf/baby Shak," she tweeted.
Shakira gave birth to her and Pique's first son, Milan Pique Mebarak, on Tuesday, January 22 at 9:36 P.M. in Barcelona, Spain. She explained the meaning of the name in a statement posted on her website, "The name Milan (pronounced MEE-lahn), means dear, loving and gracious in Slavic; in Ancient Roman, eager and laborious; and in Sanskrit, unification."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed