Shakira and Gerard Pique Debut Baby Boy
New parents Shakira and Gerard Pique have proudly shown off their son, Milan, in a Twitter picture. Two weeks after welcoming the bundle of joy, the Colombian singer-songwriter debuted the first look at the baby boy. "Meet our baby boy Milan," so she wrote in a caption of the picture which sees Pique kissing Milan.
Before unveiling the baby's pic, the 36-year-old artist asked her fans to make donation to UNICEF. "Visit our @Unicef #Babyshower to see the 1st pic of my 2 angels & help underprivileged babies http://uni.cf/baby Shak," she tweeted.
Shakira gave birth to her and Pique's first son, Milan Pique Mebarak, on Tuesday, January 22 at 9:36 P.M. in Barcelona, Spain. She explained the meaning of the name in a statement posted on her website, "The name Milan (pronounced MEE-lahn), means dear, loving and gracious in Slavic; in Ancient Roman, eager and laborious; and in Sanskrit, unification."
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?