Shakira and Gerard Pique Debut Baby Boy
New parents Shakira and Gerard Pique have proudly shown off their son, Milan, in a Twitter picture. Two weeks after welcoming the bundle of joy, the Colombian singer-songwriter debuted the first look at the baby boy. "Meet our baby boy Milan," so she wrote in a caption of the picture which sees Pique kissing Milan.
Before unveiling the baby's pic, the 36-year-old artist asked her fans to make donation to UNICEF. "Visit our @Unicef #Babyshower to see the 1st pic of my 2 angels & help underprivileged babies http://uni.cf/baby Shak," she tweeted.
Shakira gave birth to her and Pique's first son, Milan Pique Mebarak, on Tuesday, January 22 at 9:36 P.M. in Barcelona, Spain. She explained the meaning of the name in a statement posted on her website, "The name Milan (pronounced MEE-lahn), means dear, loving and gracious in Slavic; in Ancient Roman, eager and laborious; and in Sanskrit, unification."
More Shakira News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones