Shakira and Gerard Pique Debut Baby Boy
New parents Shakira and Gerard Pique have proudly shown off their son, Milan, in a Twitter picture. Two weeks after welcoming the bundle of joy, the Colombian singer-songwriter debuted the first look at the baby boy. "Meet our baby boy Milan," so she wrote in a caption of the picture which sees Pique kissing Milan.
Before unveiling the baby's pic, the 36-year-old artist asked her fans to make donation to UNICEF. "Visit our @Unicef #Babyshower to see the 1st pic of my 2 angels & help underprivileged babies http://uni.cf/baby Shak," she tweeted.
Shakira gave birth to her and Pique's first son, Milan Pique Mebarak, on Tuesday, January 22 at 9:36 P.M. in Barcelona, Spain. She explained the meaning of the name in a statement posted on her website, "The name Milan (pronounced MEE-lahn), means dear, loving and gracious in Slavic; in Ancient Roman, eager and laborious; and in Sanskrit, unification."
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos