First Teaser for 'Under the Dome' Based on Stephen King's Novel
The first promo for "Under the Dome" has made its way out online. Premiered during the CBS telecast of Super Bowl XLVII, the video features a place trapped under an invisible dome. The video has a tagline which reads, "Say goodbye to the outside world."
Based on Stephen King's novel of the same title, the new show follows locals at a Maine vacation spot which becomes trapped under a mysterious invisible force field. A corrupt local politician uses the crisis to seize power, while local people start battling one another.
Colin Ford, Natalie Martinez, Alex Koch and Britt Robertson are cast in the drama series, which will debut this coming summer on CBS. The project was initially developed at Showtime, but the network's president David Nevins thought it wasn't really right for the cable channel.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular