First Teaser for 'Under the Dome' Based on Stephen King's Novel
The first promo for "Under the Dome" has made its way out online. Premiered during the CBS telecast of Super Bowl XLVII, the video features a place trapped under an invisible dome. The video has a tagline which reads, "Say goodbye to the outside world."
Based on Stephen King's novel of the same title, the new show follows locals at a Maine vacation spot which becomes trapped under a mysterious invisible force field. A corrupt local politician uses the crisis to seize power, while local people start battling one another.
Colin Ford, Natalie Martinez, Alex Koch and Britt Robertson are cast in the drama series, which will debut this coming summer on CBS. The project was initially developed at Showtime, but the network's president David Nevins thought it wasn't really right for the cable channel.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton