First Teaser for 'Under the Dome' Based on Stephen King's Novel
The first promo for "Under the Dome" has made its way out online. Premiered during the CBS telecast of Super Bowl XLVII, the video features a place trapped under an invisible dome. The video has a tagline which reads, "Say goodbye to the outside world."
Based on Stephen King's novel of the same title, the new show follows locals at a Maine vacation spot which becomes trapped under a mysterious invisible force field. A corrupt local politician uses the crisis to seize power, while local people start battling one another.
Colin Ford, Natalie Martinez, Alex Koch and Britt Robertson are cast in the drama series, which will debut this coming summer on CBS. The project was initially developed at Showtime, but the network's president David Nevins thought it wasn't really right for the cable channel.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard