First Teaser for 'Under the Dome' Based on Stephen King's Novel
The first promo for "Under the Dome" has made its way out online. Premiered during the CBS telecast of Super Bowl XLVII, the video features a place trapped under an invisible dome. The video has a tagline which reads, "Say goodbye to the outside world."
Based on Stephen King's novel of the same title, the new show follows locals at a Maine vacation spot which becomes trapped under a mysterious invisible force field. A corrupt local politician uses the crisis to seize power, while local people start battling one another.
Colin Ford, Natalie Martinez, Alex Koch and Britt Robertson are cast in the drama series, which will debut this coming summer on CBS. The project was initially developed at Showtime, but the network's president David Nevins thought it wasn't really right for the cable channel.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie