First Teaser for 'Under the Dome' Based on Stephen King's Novel
The first promo for "Under the Dome" has made its way out online. Premiered during the CBS telecast of Super Bowl XLVII, the video features a place trapped under an invisible dome. The video has a tagline which reads, "Say goodbye to the outside world."
Based on Stephen King's novel of the same title, the new show follows locals at a Maine vacation spot which becomes trapped under a mysterious invisible force field. A corrupt local politician uses the crisis to seize power, while local people start battling one another.
Colin Ford, Natalie Martinez, Alex Koch and Britt Robertson are cast in the drama series, which will debut this coming summer on CBS. The project was initially developed at Showtime, but the network's president David Nevins thought it wasn't really right for the cable channel.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked