Jason London Recovering From Facial Reconstructive Surgery
"Dazed and Confused" star Jason London is in recovery following a two-hour extensive reconstructive surgery to fix his face that got busted in a crazy bar fight in Scottsdale, Arizona last Sunday, January 27. The star's handsome face was totally unrecognizable in the post-operation photo obtained by TMZ.
A source close to London disclosed that the 40-year-old actor underwent several surgeries in a Los Angeles hospital to repair a deep nasal fracture and a severe orbital floor fracture. A titanium plate was also inserted into the right side of his face.
London was in a lot of pain as a consequence not only of the surgery but of the crazy bar brawl he got involved in. He suffered from severe injuries in the incident that left him with a concussion, hematomas, contusions and multiple face fractures.
The film actor was immediately arrested and taken into custody right after the incident for disorderly conduct and assault, after allegedly punching a bouncer at the Martini Ranch bar. He also got pretty aggressive with the police who responded to the melee. London is adamant about his innocence and insists he is the victim of the bar staff.
Despite the surgeries already done on his face, London is yet to undergo more orthopedic and ocular surgeries and it will be a long time before he becomes functional again.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard