Jason London Recovering From Facial Reconstructive Surgery
"Dazed and Confused" star Jason London is in recovery following a two-hour extensive reconstructive surgery to fix his face that got busted in a crazy bar fight in Scottsdale, Arizona last Sunday, January 27. The star's handsome face was totally unrecognizable in the post-operation photo obtained by TMZ.
A source close to London disclosed that the 40-year-old actor underwent several surgeries in a Los Angeles hospital to repair a deep nasal fracture and a severe orbital floor fracture. A titanium plate was also inserted into the right side of his face.
London was in a lot of pain as a consequence not only of the surgery but of the crazy bar brawl he got involved in. He suffered from severe injuries in the incident that left him with a concussion, hematomas, contusions and multiple face fractures.
The film actor was immediately arrested and taken into custody right after the incident for disorderly conduct and assault, after allegedly punching a bouncer at the Martini Ranch bar. He also got pretty aggressive with the police who responded to the melee. London is adamant about his innocence and insists he is the victim of the bar staff.
Despite the surgeries already done on his face, London is yet to undergo more orthopedic and ocular surgeries and it will be a long time before he becomes functional again.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal