Jason London Recovering From Facial Reconstructive Surgery
"Dazed and Confused" star Jason London is in recovery following a two-hour extensive reconstructive surgery to fix his face that got busted in a crazy bar fight in Scottsdale, Arizona last Sunday, January 27. The star's handsome face was totally unrecognizable in the post-operation photo obtained by TMZ.
A source close to London disclosed that the 40-year-old actor underwent several surgeries in a Los Angeles hospital to repair a deep nasal fracture and a severe orbital floor fracture. A titanium plate was also inserted into the right side of his face.
London was in a lot of pain as a consequence not only of the surgery but of the crazy bar brawl he got involved in. He suffered from severe injuries in the incident that left him with a concussion, hematomas, contusions and multiple face fractures.
The film actor was immediately arrested and taken into custody right after the incident for disorderly conduct and assault, after allegedly punching a bouncer at the Martini Ranch bar. He also got pretty aggressive with the police who responded to the melee. London is adamant about his innocence and insists he is the victim of the bar staff.
Despite the surgeries already done on his face, London is yet to undergo more orthopedic and ocular surgeries and it will be a long time before he becomes functional again.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes