Jason London Recovering From Facial Reconstructive Surgery
"Dazed and Confused" star Jason London is in recovery following a two-hour extensive reconstructive surgery to fix his face that got busted in a crazy bar fight in Scottsdale, Arizona last Sunday, January 27. The star's handsome face was totally unrecognizable in the post-operation photo obtained by TMZ.
A source close to London disclosed that the 40-year-old actor underwent several surgeries in a Los Angeles hospital to repair a deep nasal fracture and a severe orbital floor fracture. A titanium plate was also inserted into the right side of his face.
London was in a lot of pain as a consequence not only of the surgery but of the crazy bar brawl he got involved in. He suffered from severe injuries in the incident that left him with a concussion, hematomas, contusions and multiple face fractures.
The film actor was immediately arrested and taken into custody right after the incident for disorderly conduct and assault, after allegedly punching a bouncer at the Martini Ranch bar. He also got pretty aggressive with the police who responded to the melee. London is adamant about his innocence and insists he is the victim of the bar staff.
Despite the surgeries already done on his face, London is yet to undergo more orthopedic and ocular surgeries and it will be a long time before he becomes functional again.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans