CaCee Cobb Is 'Over the Moon' About Expecting Child With Donald Faison
As best friend Jessica Simpson is expecting her second child with fiancee Eric Johnson (II), CaCee Cobb is also pregnant with her child with husband Donald Faison. The 31-year-old mother-to-be, who is famous for being Simpson's former personal assistant and best friend, broke the news about her pregnancy on Thursday, January 31.
"Thank you for all the sweet notes," Cobb, who got married to the star of "The Exes" a month and a half ago, wrote on her Facebook page on Saturday, February 2. "We're over the moon!"
Back in early December, a source said both Simpson and Cobb indeed skipped alcohol on Cobb's birthday lunch joined by other friends. On top of that, Faison was seen lovingly rubbing Cobb's belly throughout the gathering.
Cobb, who co-starred Simpson on TV shows "Newlyweds" and "The Price of Beauty", got married to Faison on December 15, 2012 after seven years of dating.
The baby will be the first child for Cobb and the fifth for Faison. The "Scrubs" star has 3 children from his marriage with ex-wife Lisa Askey which ended in 2005. They are twins Dade and Kaya (born in 1999) and Kobe (born in 2001). Faison also has another son, Sean, from a previous relationship.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?