CaCee Cobb Is 'Over the Moon' About Expecting Child With Donald Faison
As best friend Jessica Simpson is expecting her second child with fiancee Eric Johnson (II), CaCee Cobb is also pregnant with her child with husband Donald Faison. The 31-year-old mother-to-be, who is famous for being Simpson's former personal assistant and best friend, broke the news about her pregnancy on Thursday, January 31.
"Thank you for all the sweet notes," Cobb, who got married to the star of "The Exes" a month and a half ago, wrote on her Facebook page on Saturday, February 2. "We're over the moon!"
Back in early December, a source said both Simpson and Cobb indeed skipped alcohol on Cobb's birthday lunch joined by other friends. On top of that, Faison was seen lovingly rubbing Cobb's belly throughout the gathering.
Cobb, who co-starred Simpson on TV shows "Newlyweds" and "The Price of Beauty", got married to Faison on December 15, 2012 after seven years of dating.
The baby will be the first child for Cobb and the fifth for Faison. The "Scrubs" star has 3 children from his marriage with ex-wife Lisa Askey which ended in 2005. They are twins Dade and Kaya (born in 1999) and Kobe (born in 2001). Faison also has another son, Sean, from a previous relationship.
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck