Frank Ocean Won't Press Charges Against Chris Brown in Parking-Lot Brawl
Frank Ocean, who was previously "desirous of prosecution," has a change of heart over his altercation with Chris Brown that happened in the parking lot outside a West Hollywood recording studio in late January. On his Tumblr page, the Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All star says he forgives his opponent and will not press charges.
"As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man," he wrote. "But as a man I am not a killer. I'm an artist and a modern person. I'll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom. Peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace."
Ocean and Breezy reportedly got into an argument over a parking space. "Got jumped by chris and a couple guys. lol. i only wish everest was there," Ocean tweeted. "Cut my finger now I can't play w two hands at the grammys." Chris was allegedly the one who threw punches first. He was spotted sporting a cast after the brawl.
Elsewhere, Breezy had a run-in with the law for traffic violation. He was pulled over by police for going 60mph in a 35mph zone in Beverly Hills Friday, January 1. He was behind the wheels of his flashy black Porsche sportscar with a male companion when stopped by the cop. He was let go after given a speeding ticket.
More Frank Ocean News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna