Marion Cotillard Honored by Harvard University Hasty Pudding
Marion Cotillard was feted as Hasty Pudding Theatricals Woman of the Year in a ceremony held Thursday, January 31 by Harvard University. She was paraded through the streets of Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts before receiving her Pudding Pot and getting a roast.
The "Rust and Bone" actress was seen having a blast in the parade. Joined by a number of people, she was all smiles sitting in the backseat of a convertible and waving to the crowd. In some pictures, the 37-year-old Oscar winner got kisses on both cheeks by two men dressing in colorful outfits.
Cotillard joins a list of past recipients Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Katharine Hepburn, Jodie Foster, Elizabeth Taylor, Anne Hathaway, Renee Zellweger, Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johansson, and most recently "Homeland" actress Claire Danes.
The Harvard Hasty Pudding Man of the Year will be announced on February 8. Jason Segel received the Pudding Pot last year.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role