Marion Cotillard Honored by Harvard University Hasty Pudding
Marion Cotillard was feted as Hasty Pudding Theatricals Woman of the Year in a ceremony held Thursday, January 31 by Harvard University. She was paraded through the streets of Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts before receiving her Pudding Pot and getting a roast.
The "Rust and Bone" actress was seen having a blast in the parade. Joined by a number of people, she was all smiles sitting in the backseat of a convertible and waving to the crowd. In some pictures, the 37-year-old Oscar winner got kisses on both cheeks by two men dressing in colorful outfits.
Cotillard joins a list of past recipients Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Katharine Hepburn, Jodie Foster, Elizabeth Taylor, Anne Hathaway, Renee Zellweger, Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johansson, and most recently "Homeland" actress Claire Danes.
The Harvard Hasty Pudding Man of the Year will be announced on February 8. Jason Segel received the Pudding Pot last year.
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character