Marion Cotillard Honored by Harvard University Hasty Pudding
Marion Cotillard was feted as Hasty Pudding Theatricals Woman of the Year in a ceremony held Thursday, January 31 by Harvard University. She was paraded through the streets of Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts before receiving her Pudding Pot and getting a roast.
The "Rust and Bone" actress was seen having a blast in the parade. Joined by a number of people, she was all smiles sitting in the backseat of a convertible and waving to the crowd. In some pictures, the 37-year-old Oscar winner got kisses on both cheeks by two men dressing in colorful outfits.
Cotillard joins a list of past recipients Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Katharine Hepburn, Jodie Foster, Elizabeth Taylor, Anne Hathaway, Renee Zellweger, Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johansson, and most recently "Homeland" actress Claire Danes.
The Harvard Hasty Pudding Man of the Year will be announced on February 8. Jason Segel received the Pudding Pot last year.
More Marion Cotillard News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope