Marion Cotillard Honored by Harvard University Hasty Pudding
Marion Cotillard was feted as Hasty Pudding Theatricals Woman of the Year in a ceremony held Thursday, January 31 by Harvard University. She was paraded through the streets of Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts before receiving her Pudding Pot and getting a roast.
The "Rust and Bone" actress was seen having a blast in the parade. Joined by a number of people, she was all smiles sitting in the backseat of a convertible and waving to the crowd. In some pictures, the 37-year-old Oscar winner got kisses on both cheeks by two men dressing in colorful outfits.
Cotillard joins a list of past recipients Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Katharine Hepburn, Jodie Foster, Elizabeth Taylor, Anne Hathaway, Renee Zellweger, Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johansson, and most recently "Homeland" actress Claire Danes.
The Harvard Hasty Pudding Man of the Year will be announced on February 8. Jason Segel received the Pudding Pot last year.
More Marion Cotillard News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'