Marion Cotillard Honored by Harvard University Hasty Pudding
Marion Cotillard was feted as Hasty Pudding Theatricals Woman of the Year in a ceremony held Thursday, January 31 by Harvard University. She was paraded through the streets of Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts before receiving her Pudding Pot and getting a roast.
The "Rust and Bone" actress was seen having a blast in the parade. Joined by a number of people, she was all smiles sitting in the backseat of a convertible and waving to the crowd. In some pictures, the 37-year-old Oscar winner got kisses on both cheeks by two men dressing in colorful outfits.
Cotillard joins a list of past recipients Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Katharine Hepburn, Jodie Foster, Elizabeth Taylor, Anne Hathaway, Renee Zellweger, Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johansson, and most recently "Homeland" actress Claire Danes.
The Harvard Hasty Pudding Man of the Year will be announced on February 8. Jason Segel received the Pudding Pot last year.
More Marion Cotillard News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences