Jason London's Rep Speaks Out After Bar Arrest
Jason London sends his representative to clarify swirling rumors about what happened when he was taken into police custody at the Martini Ranch. in Scottsdale, Ariz. over the weekend. The "Dazed and Confused" actor stands by his previous statement that he did nothing wrong in the incident, insisting he fell victim to a brutal attack while being arrested.
"The details of the events leading up to the incident are still being worked out with the help of many eyewitness testimonies; people who were there with Jason for the duration of the evening and with the recollection Jason does have. We will undoubtedly get to the bottom of the specifics. Neither Jason nor any of the witnesses we have spoken to have any recollection of anything even feeling like it was going south," the rep says.
"Everyone was in good spirits and having a good time and there have been no reports of Jason being inappropriate or aggressive in any way," the rep adds. "In the midst of having a good time, Jason does remember one of the guys saying something about Jason looking at his friend's girl wrong and grabbing and dragging him. The next thing Jason remembers was coming to with the cops arresting him."
"Bars are institutions where there are drunk people who are sometimes inappropriate and even violent. It is the bouncers' job to remove the problem and if it is necessary, to use force in order to secure the safety of the establishment and patrons. It is not acceptable to retaliate with brutality once that has been accomplished."
Jason suffers from "a right orbital fracture, a right maxillary sinus fracture, multiple contusions, multiple hematomas and concussion." His injuries "clearly demonstrate skilled and intentionally inflicted injury and harm" and "are consistent with a brutal attack with deliberately and expertly aimed landed shots to the head which, according to eyewitnesses, continued even after he was unconscious."
The twin brother of Jeremy London is accused of sneezing on a bouncer and punching him when asked for an apology. He is also claimed cursing and dropping a homophobic slur when being arrested by police. On Twitter, he denied those accusations, "I would never say or do the crap they are reporting. Have faith in me. The truth will come out and you will see."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video