Lindsay Lohan's Dad Welcomes Baby Boy Landon With Girlfriend Kate
Amid her incessant legal troubles, Lindsay Lohan becomes a big sister again to a newborn baby of her dad Michael Lohan and his girlfriend Kate Major. On Wednesday, January 30, Michael's on-and-off girlfriend gave birth to his son at a Florida hospital around 2:39 P.M. local time, a rep for the family confirms.
The new addition to the Lohan family weighed in at 7 pounds, 5 ounces and measured nearly 20 inches. Michael and Kate named their little guy Landon Major Lohan. Their rep shared that LiLo's dad was with his girlfriend throughout the entire labor. The Lohan patriarch even cut the baby's umbilical cord. The rep added that both mother and baby boy were "doing great."
Before welcoming Landon, 52-year-old Michael already has four children from his ex-wife Dina Lohan. They have Lindsay, 26, Michael Jr., 25, Ali Lohan, 19, and Cody, 16. He also fathered a 17-year-old daughter Ashley Horn from his one-time fling.
Kate, meanwhile, was romantically linked to reality star Jon Gosselin before dating Michael. She later announced her engagement to LiLo's father in 2010, but they split shortly after that. However, in July 2012, the couple confirmed that they were expecting their first baby together.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'