Lindsay Lohan's Dad Welcomes Baby Boy Landon With Girlfriend Kate
Amid her incessant legal troubles, Lindsay Lohan becomes a big sister again to a newborn baby of her dad Michael Lohan and his girlfriend Kate Major. On Wednesday, January 30, Michael's on-and-off girlfriend gave birth to his son at a Florida hospital around 2:39 P.M. local time, a rep for the family confirms.
The new addition to the Lohan family weighed in at 7 pounds, 5 ounces and measured nearly 20 inches. Michael and Kate named their little guy Landon Major Lohan. Their rep shared that LiLo's dad was with his girlfriend throughout the entire labor. The Lohan patriarch even cut the baby's umbilical cord. The rep added that both mother and baby boy were "doing great."
Before welcoming Landon, 52-year-old Michael already has four children from his ex-wife Dina Lohan. They have Lindsay, 26, Michael Jr., 25, Ali Lohan, 19, and Cody, 16. He also fathered a 17-year-old daughter Ashley Horn from his one-time fling.
Kate, meanwhile, was romantically linked to reality star Jon Gosselin before dating Michael. She later announced her engagement to LiLo's father in 2010, but they split shortly after that. However, in July 2012, the couple confirmed that they were expecting their first baby together.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer