Showtime Renews 'House of Lies', 'Shameless', 'Californication'
Showtime has ordered brand new seasons of its Sunday's comedies, "House of Lies", "Shameless" and "Californication". Announcing the renewals, David Nevins, President of Entertainment, Showtime Networks Inc, states, "Californication, House of Lies, and Shameless possess highly distinctive comedic voices."
He continues, "...and given that all three continue to grow their audience season after season - the pick-up decision was easy. I am incredibly excited to see what each of these series has in store for their next seasons."
All three shows indeed gain more viewers than their prior seasons. Season 2 of "House of Lies" is averaging 3.2 million viewers weekly, up 10% from its freshman season (2.91 million).
The third season of "Shameless" is currently averaging 5.4 million viewers, up 22% from its sophomore season (4.4 million). "Californication", meanwhile, is averaging 3.1 million weekly viewers in its sixth season, up 21% versus season 5 (2.5 million).
The three shows will begin production of the new seasons in Los Angeles later this year for 2014 premiere.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3