The Lumineers, Jack White and More Added to 2013 Grammys Lineup
Grammy nominees Carrie Underwood, Jack White and The Lumineers are all set to perform onstage at this year's Grammy Awards ceremony on February 10 in Los Angeles. They join previously-revealed musical acts Mumford & Sons, The Black Keys, Taylor Swift, Rihanna and Fun., announced by the Recording Academy two weeks ago.
White, whose effort "Blunderbuss" is nominated for both Album of the Year and Best Rock Album awards, might perform his track "Freedom at 21" which got nominated for Best Rock Song. The multiple Grammy winner, winning six of his nine trophies as one-half of rock duo The White Stripes, may also perform either with his all-female back-up group The Peacocks or his all-male supporting cast The Buzzards.
The Lumineers, nominated for Best New Artist, will almost certainly perform their hit single "Ho Hey". The foot-stomping debut hit of the folk rock band has topped the Billboard Hot 100 charts, earning for them wide radio and TV airtime plus their recent debut performance on "Saturday Night Live".
British newcomer Ed Sheeran will perform with fellow Englishman and legendary musician Elton John. It's not the first time the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer will be collaborating with another artist on the Grammy stage. He performed with rapper Eminem back in 2001 and in recent years, shared the stage with the controversial Lady GaGa in 2010.
Country music artists Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley will also team up onstage.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed