The Lumineers, Jack White and More Added to 2013 Grammys Lineup
Grammy nominees Carrie Underwood, Jack White and The Lumineers are all set to perform onstage at this year's Grammy Awards ceremony on February 10 in Los Angeles. They join previously-revealed musical acts Mumford & Sons, The Black Keys, Taylor Swift, Rihanna and Fun., announced by the Recording Academy two weeks ago.
White, whose effort "Blunderbuss" is nominated for both Album of the Year and Best Rock Album awards, might perform his track "Freedom at 21" which got nominated for Best Rock Song. The multiple Grammy winner, winning six of his nine trophies as one-half of rock duo The White Stripes, may also perform either with his all-female back-up group The Peacocks or his all-male supporting cast The Buzzards.
The Lumineers, nominated for Best New Artist, will almost certainly perform their hit single "Ho Hey". The foot-stomping debut hit of the folk rock band has topped the Billboard Hot 100 charts, earning for them wide radio and TV airtime plus their recent debut performance on "Saturday Night Live".
British newcomer Ed Sheeran will perform with fellow Englishman and legendary musician Elton John. It's not the first time the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer will be collaborating with another artist on the Grammy stage. He performed with rapper Eminem back in 2001 and in recent years, shared the stage with the controversial Lady GaGa in 2010.
Country music artists Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley will also team up onstage.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival