Kim and Khloe Kardashian Slam Father's Widow Over 'Fake Stories' About Kris Jenner
Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian have come to their mother's defense after Kris Jenner was accused of being an abusive mother by Robert Kardashian's widow Ellen. Taking to her Twitter, Kanye West's girlfriend initially wrote, "I love being in Paris so I don't have to deal with the ridiculousness of the US tabloids fake stories week after week! #Refreshing."
She then responded to the allegation made against her mother in another tweet. "10 yrs since dad passed &this woman he married 4 2 wks before he died needs 2 get a job instead of trying 2 destroy families w fake stories," she stated.
Khloe was obviously more upset with Ellen who spread rumors about Kris. "How can such a piece of trash even mention my fathers name!" the wife of Lamar Odom tweeted, "You married him on his death bed while he was not even aware of his surroundings."
She continued ranting about Ellen with tweets which read, "You should be hiding in shame for all of the lies you sell to tabloids!!" and "You have no right to even mention our names especially my mothers! We don't know you!!! How dare you spread such lies! You are a disgrace."
Ellen claimed she learned about Kris' abusive parenting from Robert's diaries. "These are authentic handwritten journals I have shared, that my late husband Robert Kardashian so carefully wrote during 1989 and 1990 at a most trying and touching time of his life. They are my personal possessions and he left them to me on his passing," she said.
"She left [the] kids & screwed all nite," an excerpt from the reported diaries read. Ellen additionally told In Touch, "There was a lot of friction between the girls and their mother."
A representative for Kris has denied the story as stating, "We have no knowledge of these diaries existing and these accusations are ridiculous and not true."
More Kim Kardashian News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle