Kardashian Rumors: Khloe's Pregnancy and Kris Jenner's Abusive Parenting
It's a busy day for the Kardashians' camp as various false reports about the family hit headlines at once. Khloe Kardashian is rumored getting pregnant on the same day her momager Kris Jenner is accused of abusing her children in the past. There's also a report about Kylie Jenner dating Justin Bieber.
Khloe's "pregnancy" news is spread by MediaTakeOut. The wife of Lamar Odom, who's been dealing with fertility issues, is rumored working on a new reality show with her pregnant sister Kim Kardashian to document their journey to motherhood. E! which produces the Kardashian series quickly denies the report.
Elsewhere, Kris faces allegations from Robert Kardashian's widow Ellen that she abused her daughters, Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian. Ellen, who previously said that Khloe was not the biological daughter of her late husband, claims she knew about the assault after reading the diaries penned by the late Kardashian patriarch.
"These are authentic handwritten journals I have shared, that my late husband Robert Kardashian so carefully wrote during 1989 and 1990 at a most trying and touching time of his life. They are my personal possessions and he left them to me on his passing," Ellen claims. A rep for the Kardashian empire, however, insists there's no truth to the story.
Another rumor targets a younger member of the family, Kylie. She is linked to newly-single Justin Bieber after a picture of them holding hands made its round on the internet. This time around, no official words needed from the family's camp to shoot down the rumor since people quickly point out that it's a product of Photoshop.
The original photo actually features Bieber and his then-girlfriend Selena Gomez during one of their outings while they were still dating.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story