Justin Bieber's New Song 'Yellow Raincoat' Is Reportedly for Selena Gomez
"Yellow Raincoat", one of the new tracks included in Justin Bieber's upcoming album "Believe Acoustic", was unintentionally released online before the intended target date of January 29. The leaked song, features a somewhat different-sounding Bieber, casts doubts if the voice was belonging to the 18-year-old pop superstar.
As soon as the track hit the web, fans were quick to assume that it was for his former girlfriend, 20-year-old singer and actress Selena Gomez. The song's lyrics talk about a turbulent relationship, much like Bieber's failed relationship with Gomez.
With such lyrics as "Cause the fame, and the money, and the girl will drive you crazy/ Another he said, she said, I'm thinking maybe/ Just put on...Guess I'll put on my raincoat," it's like the Biebs was referring to his on-again-off-again romance that finally ended during a huge fight while they were on their New Year vacation.
"When the wind blows, and the sun goes away/ And the sand fall, storming me dead, it's a destroyer, this is for you/ And as it pours down, the water sprinkles off my chest, it's destroyer, it's like is to ya," Bieber sings, probably about his feelings towards their very public love story.
Another fact that could relate the song to Gomez was she wore a yellow raincoat during a Jurassic Park ride at Universal Studios theme park last December 28. Moreover, Bieber added "Yellow Raincoat" to the track list of "Believe Acoustic" soon after his split with the "Spring Breakers" star.
More Justin Bieber News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special