Kim Kardashian Says She Cried for Months About Her Long Divorce From Kris Humphries
Kim Kardashian never really expressed her feelings about her dragged-out divorce from Kris Humphries, but it didn't mean she's not frustrated about it. In a series premiere of "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami", she says she's done crying and now learns to "let it go."
The discussion about the divorce was first brought to attention by Khloe Kardashian. The Lamar Odom wife was worried about Kim because she thought her sister "bottled up" her emotions. "Doesn't it piss you off that it's been over a year and you're not divorced?" so she asked.
The pregnant girlfriend of Kanye West explained to her younger sister, "I'm annoyed about it but I've taken it to a level where I'm like I just can't stress about this." Khloe didn't really believe it so she chatted it up with Kim's best friend Jonathan Cheban.
Kim didn't appreciate that Khloe gossiped behind her back so she confronted "The X Factor (US)" co-host, "I don't know why you think I have to be so mad about this [divorce]... I have cried about this for months and months and months. At some point, I have to let it go."
Kim filed for divorce from Kris in late 2011. The divorce takes a long time to settle because there's disagreement between the two parties. While she wants a divorce, her estranged husband seeks an annulment with a claim that the marriage is a fraud.
On a recent visit to "Late Show with David Letterman", Kim said she's tired of people making fun of her 72-day marriage. "Those jokes really can't work, because I've really been married for almost two years," she reasoned. "So it hasn't been 72 days, it's been almost two years."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake