Kim Kardashian Says She Cried for Months About Her Long Divorce From Kris Humphries
Kim Kardashian never really expressed her feelings about her dragged-out divorce from Kris Humphries, but it didn't mean she's not frustrated about it. In a series premiere of "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami", she says she's done crying and now learns to "let it go."
The discussion about the divorce was first brought to attention by Khloe Kardashian. The Lamar Odom wife was worried about Kim because she thought her sister "bottled up" her emotions. "Doesn't it piss you off that it's been over a year and you're not divorced?" so she asked.
The pregnant girlfriend of Kanye West explained to her younger sister, "I'm annoyed about it but I've taken it to a level where I'm like I just can't stress about this." Khloe didn't really believe it so she chatted it up with Kim's best friend Jonathan Cheban.
Kim didn't appreciate that Khloe gossiped behind her back so she confronted "The X Factor (US)" co-host, "I don't know why you think I have to be so mad about this [divorce]... I have cried about this for months and months and months. At some point, I have to let it go."
Kim filed for divorce from Kris in late 2011. The divorce takes a long time to settle because there's disagreement between the two parties. While she wants a divorce, her estranged husband seeks an annulment with a claim that the marriage is a fraud.
On a recent visit to "Late Show with David Letterman", Kim said she's tired of people making fun of her 72-day marriage. "Those jokes really can't work, because I've really been married for almost two years," she reasoned. "So it hasn't been 72 days, it's been almost two years."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular