Kim Kardashian Says She Cried for Months About Her Long Divorce From Kris Humphries
Kim Kardashian never really expressed her feelings about her dragged-out divorce from Kris Humphries, but it didn't mean she's not frustrated about it. In a series premiere of "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami", she says she's done crying and now learns to "let it go."
The discussion about the divorce was first brought to attention by Khloe Kardashian. The Lamar Odom wife was worried about Kim because she thought her sister "bottled up" her emotions. "Doesn't it piss you off that it's been over a year and you're not divorced?" so she asked.
The pregnant girlfriend of Kanye West explained to her younger sister, "I'm annoyed about it but I've taken it to a level where I'm like I just can't stress about this." Khloe didn't really believe it so she chatted it up with Kim's best friend Jonathan Cheban.
Kim didn't appreciate that Khloe gossiped behind her back so she confronted "The X Factor (US)" co-host, "I don't know why you think I have to be so mad about this [divorce]... I have cried about this for months and months and months. At some point, I have to let it go."
Kim filed for divorce from Kris in late 2011. The divorce takes a long time to settle because there's disagreement between the two parties. While she wants a divorce, her estranged husband seeks an annulment with a claim that the marriage is a fraud.
On a recent visit to "Late Show with David Letterman", Kim said she's tired of people making fun of her 72-day marriage. "Those jokes really can't work, because I've really been married for almost two years," she reasoned. "So it hasn't been 72 days, it's been almost two years."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child