First 'Lovelace' Footage: Scantily-Clad Amanda Seyfried Has Sexy Photo Shoot
Amanda Seyfried channels her inner porn star in a first clip for "Lovelace". Debuted via ET Online, the sneak peek sees a brunette and freckled Seyfried playing '70s adult movie star Linda Lovelace. She is seen having a casual conversation with a photographer during a photo shoot.
The easy talk is aimed to make Lovelace feel comfortable about the photo shoot. As she shares her thoughts, including how she tries to make her life happy by enjoying sex, the photographer candidly takes her picture. The result is a set of photos that feature naturally-beautiful Lovelace in a skimpy monokini. "You make me beautiful," so the actress thanks her photographer when examining her photographs.
"Lovelace" follows iconic porn star Linda Lovelace who was an ordinary schoolgirl in Florida before she met and married her abusive husband Chuck Traynor. The husband transformed her into the world's most famous adult film star, who was famously known for playing in 1972's hardcore porn film "Deep Throat".
The biopic is directed by Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman. Merritt Johnson and Andy Bellin pen the script based on Eric Danville's "The Complete Linda Lovelace", a biography published in 2001, a year before Lovelace died. The film still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
Joining Seyfried in the cast ensemble are Peter Sarsgaard, Juno Temple, Wes Bentley, James Franco, Sharon Stone, Adam Brody, Eric Robert and Hank Azaria among others.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked