Samuel L. Jackson Remixes Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
Samuel L. Jackson remixed Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" on his recent appearance on London's Capital Radio. The "Django Unchained" star did a foul-mouthed introduction to Swift's latest break-up song live on British radio. It's reminiscent of the time Jackson parodied Nicki Minaj's "Beez in the Trap" and when he narrated the audiobook version of "Go the F*ck to Sleep".
The impromptu song number was brought on by a lady listener, who called in the radio station to ask Jackson to give a shout out to her boyfriend, but was instead treated to Jackson's curious rendition. Jackson's expletives on the sweet track, spoken with a straightforward delivery made for a harsher and entertaining version.
There were no F-bombs unleashed, but there was a bleep done towards the end, making it all funnier. "We are never, ever, ever getting back together / I said we, we are never, ever, ever getting back together / You go talk to your dumb a** friends... / Talk to my friends, talk to me... / But we are never, ever, ever, ever getting back together! / You lying, cheating, piece of s***."
Swift has not responded yet to Jackson's hilarious remix of her song, or commented if she had heard it at all. However, if last week is any indication, Swift tweeted positively about Walk Off the Earth's a capella cover of her latest hit "I Knew You Were Trouble".
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism