Terror Is Spread in First Teaser for Horror Anthology 'S-V/H/S'
"S-V/H/S" spreads terror via its very first teaser before the horror film heads to the upcoming Sundance Film Festival. The creepy promo video sees real-footage of a family on a birthday celebration, when suddenly things get ugly as an unknown being ruins the occasion. Tons of random scenes are also mixed in the video, which ends with a blood-soaked man driving a car before a creature gets in through the car window.
A sequel to last year's Sundance hit, "V/H/S", the upcoming film focuses on two private investigators who break into a missing student's abandoned house and find another collection of mysterious VHS tapes. In viewing the horrific contents of each cassette, they realize there may be terrifying motives behind the student's disappearance.
The first film has just come out in cinemas last October, but the producers are already preparing this sequel to be released during the next Sundance. Among those contributing segments in the sequel are filmmakers Jason Eisener ("Hobo with a Shotgun"), Gareth Evans ("The Raid: Redemption") and Timo Tjahjanto ("Macabre").
Starring Adam Wingard, Lawrence Michael Levine, Kelsy Abbott, Hannah Hughes and L.C. Holt, the horror anthology pic still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?