Mindy McCready's Boyfriend Died From Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wound
Details of David Wilson's death started to unravel. Mindy McCready's live-in boyfriend is believed to have killed himself. A representative for the country music singer tells the press the 34-year-old record producer/songwriter was found with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Authorities arrived at Wilson's Arkansas home on Sunday night, January 13 at around 6:15 P.M. They transported him to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead shortly after 8 P.M. No charges have been filed as an investigation is still ongoing.
"Today, we mourn the loss of my life partner and my children's father, David Wilson," 37-year-old McCready previously said in a statement. "David was my soulmate; he was a caregiver and guiding hand to our sons, Zander and Zayne."
"He was a precious gift from God to all of us and, yesterday, he returned home and is now with his mother and father. David loved and he was loved. Those who knew and loved him will miss him; those who did not know David missed the opportunity to know a truly loving and gifted man."
The rep, Kat Atwood, said McCready was "surrounded by people who love her and are there for her" in the wake of the tragic incident. "Her family drove up from Florida," the publicist spilled. "I'm not exactly sure when they got there, but her personal friends arrived late last night."
Atwood added, "Now they're working on funeral arrangements and figuring out where to go from here."
McCready and Wilson have a son together, Zayne, whom she gave birth to in April 2012. She's also a mother to a 6-year-old boy Zander Ryan McCready from her previous relationship with Billy McKnight. She lost custody of her oldest son due to drink and drug problems.
In 2011, she was accused of kidnapping the kid from her own mother who was his official guardian. In February 2012, she was finally granted full custody of the boy after convincing court that she's been sober after living with Wilson.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7