Julianne Hough Tears Gown at Golden Globes After-Party, Damian Lewis Does 'Gangnam Style'
After getting all-formal for the 2013 Golden Globe Awards ceremony on Sunday, January 13, some celebrities went crazy while having fun at the show's after-party. One of them was Julianne Hough, who literally split her gorgeous gown, which she wore during the ceremony, while enjoying the night on the dance floor.
The "Footloose" actress took to her Instagram to share photos of her ripped Jenny Packham pink dress. Making funny faces, the blond beauty showed how her skintight gown was widely torn in two places. She wrote, "think I may have danced too hard.... Eeek!!!!" and added, "I love to dance regardless of how expensive a dress may be... You can't hold me down!!!"
Another star who had taken it all in good spirit during the after-party was "Homeland" star Damian Lewis, who snatched the Best Actor in Television Series Drama award that night. Celebrating his victory at the Fox bash, he took the dance floor and performed PSY's viral dance "Gangnam Style".
The Nicholas Brody depicter of the Showtime hit series did the hilarious horse-riding dance along with his on-screen son Jackson Pace. Later after the party, he refused to do any press, explaining, "I'm too drunk to talk!"
On the other hand, Al Roker goofed off at the InStyle/Warner Bros. bash as he jokingly carried Maria Menounos on his back while hugging Giada De Laurentiis. Heidi Klum opted to chill out while munching some French fries with ketchup at the Weinstein fete, while Bradley Cooper, Jonah Hill and Leonardo DiCaprio hung out at the bash where Brownie Bruttle Truffles were served.
Nicole Kidman, meanwhile, stole some tender moment with her Golden Globe-nominated husband Keith Urban at the HBO after-party, in which Robert Pattinson was spotted mingling with Sienna Miller and Jon Voight. Also spotted having fun at the night's big bash was Josh Hutcherson, who was surrounded by hot babes Sarah Hyland, Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez and Ashley Tisdale at the Weinstein party.
Julianne Hough tears her expensive gown at the Globes after-party:
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest