Kim Kardashian Plans 'Commitment Ceremony' With Kanye West, Debuts New Bangs
Will Kim Kardashian get hitched to Kanye West though she hasn't officially divorced from Kris Humphries? Latest report suggests that KimYe are planning to "tie the knot" soon in their own "commitment ceremony" because they are tired of waiting for her to officially split from the NBA star.
The report is shared by U.K.'s The Sun, which claims that Kim and Yeezy will hold a ceremony where they will "exchange vows and rings in front of close family and friends." The private event reportedly will be followed by a no-expense-spared bash at a beach mansion in Malibu.
"Kanye is very traditional," a source told the tabloid. "He'd have liked to marry Kim now they are having a baby. But with Kim still married to someone else, there is not much he can do." Of the ceremony itself, the source said, "It won't be official like a wedding because Kanye wants to be extra special when the time comes."
"But they will still exchange rings - they just won't wear them on their wedding fingers," added the source. "One of Kim's friends is lending them his 7 million [pounds] Malibu beach mansion and the entire bash will take place there. It'll be a lot more low-key than a wedding."
While Kim and Kanye have yet to confirm or clarify their "commitment ceremony" report, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star revealed her new haircut on Monday, January 14. Taking to her personal Celebuzz blog, the pregnant socialite introduced her new bangs as writing to her fans, "I cut my bangs for real! What do you guys think of my new look? Xo."
Kim shared a close-up photo of her posing with a pouty face while donning a blue blazer paired with a creme-colored top. She made sure that the new haircut was real, unlike some photos she shared on December 19 to trick her fans. At the time, she joked about getting a new haircut by Chris McMillian, "He just can't control his scissor hands! Bangs."
Later on the same day, the former wife of producer Damon Thomas clarified that the bangs were fake. "I saw a few of you tweeting me about my bangs! The bangs are fake!" she wrote on her site. "Just clip ons! I had a fun Cosmo cover shoot yesterday and Chris McMillan clipped these on!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards