'House of Lies' Books Matt Damon as Guest Star
Matt Damon will lend his star power to "House of Lies". Showtime announced at the TCA winter press tour on Saturday, January 12 that the 2007 People's Sexiest Man Alive would guest star in the show's second season.
The Academy Award-nominated actor will play himself in an upcoming episode of the comedy series. He will seek the help of the management consultant led by Don Cheadle's Marty Kaan to start a charitable organization. Behind his seemingly generous plans though, he has an ulterior motive to compete with George Clooney.
The upcoming TV gig will reunite Damon with his "Ocean's Eleven" co-star Cheadle. The Jason Bourne in the first three "Bourne" movies recently also signed up to appear as an official guest on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" after a decade of fake feud with the show's host, Jimmy Kimmel.
"House of Lies" just returned with its second season on January 13. On the same night, its lead actor Cheadle was honored with the Best Performance by an Actor in a TV Series, Comedy or Musical prize at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills.
"House of Lies" 2.02 preview:
More House of Lies News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns