Beyonce Talks About 'Battle of My Life' in HBO Documentary Trailer
Beyonce Knowles offers an intimate look at her life as a mom and an entertainer in HBO documentary "Life Is But a Dream", which is teased in a new trailer. Among the highlights in the promo video is Queen Bey's pregnancy.
"I just had a feeling that something was going on," she says, before giving a peek at her growing baby bump. "They keep putting me in these tight clothes and trying to hide it. It's very difficult. I don't know how I'm going to get through this."
The wife of Jay-Z also talks about her career struggles in the video. "I felt like I have been so commercially successful. It wasn't enough," she declares. "It's something really stressful about having to keep up with that. You can't express yourself...you can't grow. It is the battle of my life." The mother of Blue Ivy shares that her goal is to be independent.
"Beyonce: Life Is But a Dream" will premiere February 16, 2013 on HBO. Directed by the "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" hitmaker herself, it promises to feature "the intense physical and emotional demands she goes through in the studio, preparing for live performances, running a business and her family life, including her return to the spotlight after the birth of her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter."
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna