Beyonce Talks About 'Battle of My Life' in HBO Documentary Trailer
Beyonce Knowles offers an intimate look at her life as a mom and an entertainer in HBO documentary "Life Is But a Dream", which is teased in a new trailer. Among the highlights in the promo video is Queen Bey's pregnancy.
"I just had a feeling that something was going on," she says, before giving a peek at her growing baby bump. "They keep putting me in these tight clothes and trying to hide it. It's very difficult. I don't know how I'm going to get through this."
The wife of Jay-Z also talks about her career struggles in the video. "I felt like I have been so commercially successful. It wasn't enough," she declares. "It's something really stressful about having to keep up with that. You can't express yourself...you can't grow. It is the battle of my life." The mother of Blue Ivy shares that her goal is to be independent.
"Beyonce: Life Is But a Dream" will premiere February 16, 2013 on HBO. Directed by the "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" hitmaker herself, it promises to feature "the intense physical and emotional demands she goes through in the studio, preparing for live performances, running a business and her family life, including her return to the spotlight after the birth of her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video