Beyonce Talks About 'Battle of My Life' in HBO Documentary Trailer
Beyonce Knowles offers an intimate look at her life as a mom and an entertainer in HBO documentary "Life Is But a Dream", which is teased in a new trailer. Among the highlights in the promo video is Queen Bey's pregnancy.
"I just had a feeling that something was going on," she says, before giving a peek at her growing baby bump. "They keep putting me in these tight clothes and trying to hide it. It's very difficult. I don't know how I'm going to get through this."
The wife of Jay-Z also talks about her career struggles in the video. "I felt like I have been so commercially successful. It wasn't enough," she declares. "It's something really stressful about having to keep up with that. You can't express yourself...you can't grow. It is the battle of my life." The mother of Blue Ivy shares that her goal is to be independent.
"Beyonce: Life Is But a Dream" will premiere February 16, 2013 on HBO. Directed by the "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" hitmaker herself, it promises to feature "the intense physical and emotional demands she goes through in the studio, preparing for live performances, running a business and her family life, including her return to the spotlight after the birth of her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7